[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

So since this is the geriatric reeeee science thread now and all old angry ppl are reeeeing

Here is a good reeeee for you guys against libs dems

James watson pbs documentry (guy who found dna structure)

Decoding Watson | Season 33 Episode 1 | American Masters | PBS

He basically got in trouble for saying black ppl had lower iq which doesnt bother me much but he did say some straight racist shit as well

Guy was the og of no filter he was saying this stuff back im the day too

Tbh hes pretty hilarious because he has no filter and says whatever shit comes to his mind and hes p fucking smart

Also he stole a lot of his work from another female scientist and bags on her without apology in his own documentry which is lol :lol:

Rosalind Franklin - Wikipedia

I feel like pagy would like this guy ok back to regular scheduled reee

What I find fascinating is that when people were all uptight like they are now, the advice was to have a some and/or a drink, get laid and chill out. All of these things are easier than ever to do today and everyone is even more uptight than they were before.

Sports Illustrated - First Burkini

_106643514_7d3edc81-ea51-4a2d-be17-7242eb5e5061.jpg

i never thought he couldn't get any dumber

he gets dumber every time he posts :shrug:

You've been saying that for 12 years.

Think about that, and your ability to project.

I've been saying you're an idiot for a decade, my goal posts have not changed. I've no hope for you or your family.

Who all thinks the windmills cause cancer?

I really doubt I have anyone come back on this.

Who all thinks Donald Trump's father was born in Germany? I don't, do you?

Donald doesn't know where his father was born, but we do. Doesn't that bother you, at all?

When it comes to idiots, look no further than dipshits that don't understand evolution, man-made climate change, and genetic racism. There are reasons TW was on the hate list, and then was dropped because they didn't have enough active members. Google it.

You will always call people that make their career in science stupid, because you never even went to toll-booth school. You come to the public library, log in to TW, 3 other white sites, and that's how you begin your day.

The places I go, are thriving. this place is dying, and I'm watching. enjoying.

Who all thinks the windmills cause cancer?

I really doubt I have anyone come back on this.

Who all thinks Donald Trump's father was born in Germany? I don't, do you?

Donald doesn't know where his father was born, but we do. Doesn't that bother you, at all?

When it comes to idiots, look no further than dipshits that don't understand evolution, man-made climate change, and genetic racism. There are reasons TW was on the hate list, and then was dropped because they didn't have enough active members. Google it.

You will always call people that make their career in science stupid, because you never even went to toll-booth school. You come to the public library, log in to TW, 3 other white sites, and that's how you begin your day.

The places I go, are thriving. this place is dying, and I'm watching. enjoying.

lol u are such a fucktard moron

I suggest you consult Flipp or Redd before making any major proclamation. After all, those 2 are the ones speaking to the masses.

Are they speaking through a Sports Illustrated Football phone with push button dialing, on/off ringer, mute button, and automatic redial? 55 issues and 65% off the cover price too, $.99 an issue. Can't beat that bargain.

Repeat after me - he is your president, there’s no collusion. He is your president, there’s no collusion....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back