[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

8 injured when a man in CA deliberately jumps a curb with a car and crashes into a crowd of people. Driver is in custody - but you won't find the name.

Hmmm - I wonder why you can't find the name?

Gee...

Why wouldn't the media post the name?

Well
We can be certain it's not a white male nationalist.

The registered owner of the Corolla is Isaiah J. Peoples of Sunnyvale, according to DMV records. On Wednesday morning, police were stationed in front of Peoples’ listed residence in the city.

screenshot-www-facebook-com-2019-04-24-14-39-15.png

Last edited:
i bleev he was heard praising jesus and elijah while being thrown in a cop car, so crazy christian is probly gonna be ur winning narrative in the very fake news media

btw idk y colin kaepernick would do something like this

Deutsche Bank begins process of providing Trump financial records to New York's attorney general - CNNPolitics

Oh my.

Deutsche Bank has begun the process of providing financial records to New York state's attorney general in response to a subpoena for documents related to loans made to President Donald Trump and his business, according to a person familiar with the production.

Last month, the office of New York Attorney General Letitia James issued subpoenas for records tied to funding for several Trump Organization projects.
The state's top legal officer opened a civil probe after Trump's former lawyer Michael Cohen testified to Congress in a public hearing that Trump had inflated his assets. Cohen at that time presented copies of financial statements he said had been provided to Deutsche Bank.

We're #winning now, boys!

Back