[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Dza09_tUcAAc_Hf.png

I will say Trump did screw himself over with what he said to the press after. He literally said "I don't have to do this, I just want it done faster" If it goes to court (and it will) they will just simply ask "so whats the emergency then if you don't have to do it?"

I will say Trump did screw himself over with what he said to the press after. He literally said "I don't have to do this, I just want it done faster" If it goes to court (and it will) they will just simply ask "so whats the emergency then if you don't have to do it?"

LoL trump is a jared soros pawn now so he doesnt want the wall built but cant admit it so he needs a way to shift blame.

This is how he is doing it by fooling trumptard maga boys amd shifting blame to courts.

Now jared gets his way and soros 4d chessed everyone.

Isreal is funded too lol

Unbelievable

Soros always wins i give up

Isreal has a huge wall funded by us and we cant even get a billion from congress because of the soros deep state

lol i love how these cucks love ann coulter now

i'd rather have ann coulter be president at this point honestly. she would have built two walls and deported all the existing illegals by now and probably stymied legal immigration as well

Jared is basically president if you didnt realize this yet

Anne coulter is actually right

Havax wont admit it because he was bamboozled by soros into believing fake make bs lmao dumb cuck

i'd rather have ann coulter be president at this point honestly. she would have built two walls and deported all the existing illegals by now and probably stymied legal immigration as well

wrong.

she is a mitt romney / paul ryan supporter lol

she sucks

art of the deal 4d chess from a very stable genius

Coulter fires back at Trump: 'Only national emergency is that our president is an idiot' | TheHill

:lol: someone get a redpill she's been bluepilled

Back