[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

So from Gandalf's point of view immigration is only a problem if the migrants can't/refuse to contribute to the welfare state? (I was not aware US is a welfare country now).

And samUwell seems to think whites are native to US? Or the true americans are only english-american that migrated from the "mainland"? (excluding irish, french, italians etc.)? You honestly think that all other ethnic groups should leave US (blacks, asians, mexicans, jews) ?

So from Gandalf's point of view immigration is only a problem if the migrants can't/refuse to contribute to the welfare state? (I was not aware US is a welfare country now).

And samUwell seems to think whites are native to US? Or the true americans are only english-american that migrated from the "mainland"? (excluding irish, french, italians etc.)? You honestly think that all other ethnic groups should leave US (blacks, asians, mexicans, jews) ?
you're being completely ridiculous with even bringing up "we are all immigrants"

how far back do you arbitrarily go? should we all just be living in Africa and unable to leave? lands were conquered, countries were created. countries have borders. every country on earth protects its borders.

people are profoundly in favour of immigration. LEGAL immigration. fuck these refugees. neighbors wont even take these cockroaches and you're claiming the usa, literally on the other side of the planet, has an obligation to take in these shitheads and pay their way? fuck no.

Natives is an interesting way to view a group of people. American Indians, who just so recently have been dubbed, 'Native' Americans, are the only people on the planet that when referred too, are brought up as 'Native'. This is done on purpose; to force American citizens to believe that even though they were born here, they are not 'native' yet, as we see in the current Marxist controlled media, if a black/Islamic person that was born in an EU state, commits a crime, they are referred to as a 'Native' of that nation.

Up until WWII, when a war was fought, conquering a nation was the primary goal. Once defeated, this nation was then brought under the banner of the victor nation. The United States was conquered by Europeans who created what would become the beacon of all modern States. America is, a European creation.

And yes, all Jews and Muslims should leave. Blacks should've been removed after the Civil war was fought but alas, here we are, and they are damn near ungovernable in a civil society. Mexicans are half-Europeans so they have a lot of European cultures bred into them. Mexican and American culture get along pretty well but I do not think we should just let them all in, willy nilly.

Immigration MUST be monitored.

you're being completely ridiculous with even bringing up "we are all immigrants"

how far back do you arbitrarily go? should we all just be living in Africa and unable to leave? lands were conquered, countries were created. countries have borders. every country on earth protects its borders.

people are profoundly in favour of immigration. LEGAL immigration. fuck these refugees. neighbors wont even take these cockroaches and you're claiming the usa, literally on the other side of the planet, has an obligation to take in these shitheads and pay their way? fuck no.

I am not claiming anything. I just don't understand.
Like I said in sweden, one ethnicity one nation. You are 100 ethnicities, but nationalism is still in the rise. To me your society appears fractured into many different sub-cultures and it used to be if you shared the values of your society, you could come and be part of it. If I think of Americans I do not think of one ethnicity but multiple, to me an american person can be black, arab, asian, jew latino or white. So this boils down to borders I guess?

And maybe you do have some sort of obligation for shit heads on other side of the planet, maybe it was you who did not respect their borders and sovereignty. Or is it russian troll farms that destabilise the middle-east?

Trump press conferences are hilarious....

He calls on a reporter, and goes "No, not you NBC, I was pointing at ABC. I like them better than you. Not by much, but better than you at least."

:lol:

Like I said in sweden, one ethnicity one nation. You are 100 ethnicities, but nationalism is still in the rise. To me your society appears fractured into many different sub-cultures and it used to be if you shared the values of your society, you could come and be part of it. If I think of Americans I do not think of one ethnicity but multiple, to me an american person can be black, arab, asian, jew latino or white. So this boils down to borders I guess?
I've bolded the "ridiculous anecdotal bullshit" part of your post for you.

And maybe you do have some sort of obligation for shit heads on other side of the planet, maybe it was you who did not respect their borders and sovereignty. Or is it russian troll farms that destabilise the middle-east?
except no they don't. its a civil war. fuck them.

61% of our federal budget goes towards welfare, social security, and healthcare. That does not include individual state spending on healthcare, pensions, welfare, and other services. Last year Seattle spent $200 million dollars JUST on the homeless problem. One city. To support an estimated 11,000 homeless leeches. That doesn't include the millions spent in the state on food stamps, housing, child support and dozens of other programs all being spent to help the poor.

The US is absolutely a welfare state, it's just hidden by the tax payers because it's split across so many little budgets that adds up to a metric shit ton of money.

But of course, I am only talking about one state, which happens to be one of the most regressively taxed states in the nation. We don't have an income tax (yet), but we will. It will come under the promise that we'll do away with all of the other taxes we pay. But they (democrats) will be lying.

61% of our federal budget goes towards welfare, social security, and healthcare. That does not include individual state spending on healthcare, pensions, welfare, and other services. Last year Seattle spent $200 million dollars JUST on the homeless problem. One city. To support an estimated 11,000 homeless leeches. That doesn't include the millions spent in the state on food stamps, housing, child support and dozens of other programs all being spent to help the poor.

The US is absolutely a welfare state, it's just hidden by the tax payers because it's split across so many little budgets that adds up to a metric shit ton of money.

But of course, I am only talking about one state, which happens to be one of the most regressively taxed states in the nation. We don't have an income tax (yet), but we will. It will come under the promise that we'll do away with all of the other taxes we pay. But they (democrats) will be lying.

https://www.cairn.info/revue-horizons-strategiques-2006-2-page-51.htm#

according to this
"Over the past century, Europeans have built large welfare states, while the US has maintained a much less generous system. While America spends about 11 percent of its national income on social programs, France spends almost double that amount ; Nordic countries spend even more. Relative to GDP, Europeans spend more than five times what Americans do on unemployment insurance and other labor market programs. "

no, I do not think US as a welfare state.

https://www.cairn.info/revue-horizons-strategiques-2006-2-page-51.htm#

according to this
"Over the past century, Europeans have built large welfare states, while the US has maintained a much less generous system. While America spends about 11 percent of its national income on social programs, France spends almost double that amount ; Nordic countries spend even more. Relative to GDP, Europeans spend more than five times what Americans do on unemployment insurance and other labor market programs. "

no, I do not think US as a welfare state.

yeah well, look at the state of europe right now

good job

the last thing we want to do is emulate europe

u be u, we'll be us.

If you really don't get it still give this a try

Gangs of New York movie really emphasized the immigration/native issue

Devon Stack's review points out the deeper reality of the situation we all share

enjoy

Unlimited new welfare payments

Vs.

Unlimited open borders and countless new immigration

we can pick one........but we can't pick both

one will end the other and cause the complete collapse of our nation

Back