[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

are we MAGAing or nah

SUPER MAGA

as long as we move our nations capital to Israel

Trump is about to sign an appropriations bill that contains 140% more funding for Israel ($3.3 billion) than a Southern border barrier ($1.375 billion). Gee, I wonder if that reflects the influence of "pro-Israel" lobbyists in Washington. Nah, couldn't be

The bill contains ~2.5x more money for global health programs ($3.1 billion) than border barrier ($1.375 billion). Trump has gotten rolled by Congress throughout his entire term. For all the screaming and hyperventilating, he is an extremely weak president relative to Congress

#ThrowbackThursday President Trump to Congress on $1.3 trillion omnibus spending bill: "I will never sign another bill like this again."

Today’s spending bill is just as disastrous as that one Mr. President.

Honor your promise and veto this awful bill.

FUCK WE ARE SICK OF WINNING

and new Holocaust memorial speeches/movies

funny part is that i still have less posts on tw today

than you do

:lol:

and you didn't even accidentally say something

this must be difference between part time tryhard and full time life loser

The cure to autism is at the bottom of a bottle :soapbox:

it sure is

serveimage

1 too many and you end up with more heavy metal poisoning like buttery males from VT

I m a little slow so bear with me, I don't really understand what I'm looking at lmao

Which column in which table is their combined income?

I don't really see any numbers in there that look like what I would imagine 400 of America's richest people combined incomes would be

Adjusted gross income total for the top 400 in 2014 was $127,127,267,000, an average of $317,818,000 per member of the top 400. That includes salaries, taxable interest, dividends, and capital gains as seen on the subsequent charts. It means if you taxed it at 100% you'd have enough money to run the federal government from January 1st to January 13th, give or take a day.

Adjusted gross income total for the top 400 in 2014 was $127,127,267,000, an average of $317,818,000 per member of the top 400. That includes salaries, taxable interest, dividends, and capital gains as seen on the subsequent charts. It means if you taxed it at 100% you'd have enough money to run the federal government from January 1st to January 13th, give or take a day.

yeah but what if i don't like math

or am just not good at it

will the argument work then?

it's amazing u go over to the_donald and it's 24/7 maga rally

u come over here and it's 24/7 reeeeing

literally day n night

i do caels cry baby job for him

straight rip on faux maga and trump

outsourced all his work

and he still crying like a little ching chong about it

this gong show never ends

it's amazing u go over to the_donald and it's 24/7 maga rally

u come over here and it's 24/7 reeeeing

literally day n night

i know right?

i mean, all i do is post the_donald stuff here and all you guys do is reeee about it.

makes sense though, when you think about it. :shrug:

TribalWar Forums

Posters/24H: -SS- (24); cael (20); Fool (19); Captain Tele (16); havax (16); Mr Jimmy Pop (14); StapleMammal1 (13); bowl of blood (13);

Most Active/24hrs: [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread (93) -

Posters/24H: cael (21); havax (19); samUwell (18); LGBR (16); coombz (13); blackpeople (12); Amadeus (12); Edofnor (12); Plasmatic (10);

crying cuck ching chong cael seems real upset considering he is #1 source of reee on forum this week

what a cute couple

get over to my VD thread you two

show us how how buttery numales are made

cael is lactose intolerant so hurrrrrdurrrrrrrrpin gonna have to do most of the churning

damn i can't believe i thought u guys were serious about building the wall the whole time, i even thought mexico was going to pay for it i'm such a dumb dumb :(

Back