[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

DuD2ObRWsAckaJC.jpg

KbietKb.png

reggs, ur in california, the epicenter of the global shitquake that is shitting all over this nation like a bunch of shitbag carpetbagging hipster cali shitlords, yet u haven't opened fire in a public place in ur ~local area~

ur part of the problem, bruh

lay waste 2 every1 around u, and u will b cleansed of ur sinful californication

reggs, ur in california, the epicenter of the global shitquake that is shitting all over this nation like a bunch of shitbag carpetbagging hipster cali shitlords, yet u haven't opened fire in a public place in ur ~local area~

ur part of the problem, bruh

lay waste 2 every1 around u, and u will b cleansed of ur sinful californication

I've persuaded multiple people to vote for the God Emperor. I've done my part, noob. #MAGA

WRONG

there are no people in california

there are only californians

and they must be eradicated like all other pests

I read a huffington post article that described Cortez as a ‘prominent congress member’

she's prominent because conservative media can't stop REEEing over her unorthodox proposals

folks seem to lose sight of the fact that she's a freshman congress member form a liberal inner-city district - hardly the setup for meaningful policy influence.

Pee in sunlight = sanitized!

Medical industry can save billions if they just put their used scalpels outside for a bit.

she's prominent because conservative media can't stop REEEing over her unorthodox proposals

folks seem to lose sight of the fact that she's a freshman congress member form a liberal inner-city district - hardly the setup for meaningful policy influence.

lol

p generous description

its hilarious people like you *feel* it's 'reeeeeeeeeeeee' when nothing further can be from the truth

what a bizarre world you live in

Damn right wing media complaining about eliminating planes in 10 years in favor of zero emission trains. It's just unorthodox.

Back