[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

I had a nasty fever for a couple of days earlier this week, game is hard

when you're too sick for work AND too sick for video games it's just the worst :stab:

get well soon bro Vansterwar needs you

sounds like what I have

feels like it's tapering off

trying to feel well enough to buy some new running shoes

PAGING VANSTER

p.s. iga mayo lmfao

r u OK bud?

Disgusting: New York not only legalized late-term abortions, but also celebrated like it won the Super Bowl

To be clear, this is not the passage of abortion rights, but the permission to commit infanticide and call it by another name — an eight-pound baby can survive outside the womb with very little medical aid. Late-term abortion procedures are ghoulish and graphic: The Lozier Institute reports that "Abortions performed after 20 weeks gestation, when not done by induction of labor (which leads to fetal death due to prematurity), are most commonly performed by dilation and evacuation (D & E) procedures. These particularly gruesome surgical techniques involve crushing, dismemberment and removal of a fetal body from a woman’s uterus, mere weeks before, or even after, the fetus reaches a developmental age of potential viability outside the mother.”

all I have to say re: mayo is that if you consider it an appropriate condiment for a hamburger you are my enemy

My in-laws have this gross "salad" they trot out during the holidays and it's just lettuce and chopped onions smothered in mayo

I want to vomit just looking at it

a thin layer of mayo (of the correct brand HELLMAN'S) on a burger bun bottom is acceptable but I like the ketchup and mustard to do the talking

screenshot-www-foxnews-com-2019-01-24-12-02-34.png

Migrants scale Arizona border wall, more than 100 gang members from El Salvador caught since October: Sources

More than 100 gang members from El Salvador are among the massive wave of migrants that's poured across the border in recent months, with nearly 400 illegal immigrants nabbed trying to cross en masse last week and a group of more than 100 caught scaling a wall Monday, beleaguered border officials said.

United States Customs and Border Protection in Arizona tweeted surveillance video Wednesday that showed a group of around 110 migrants from Central America illegally scaling a section of the border wall in the Yuma sector on Monday.

In the video, which is 55-seconds long, a group of illegal immigrants can be seen scaling the wall with the help of a smuggler, who used a ladder.

The video was released a week after a group of 376 Central American migrants were apprehended after they also illegally crossed the U.S.-Mexico border near Yuma.

In that incident, authorities said the group -- which included 179 children -- dug under a steel barrier in seven spots about 10 miles east of a border crossing in San Luis and made no effort to elude immigration agents. The unusually large group was almost entirely from Guatemala and were taken to Yuma after entering the country.

Since the shutdown began, border officials in the Rio Grande Valley Border Patrol Sector in Texas have arrested over 14,000 illegal immigrants and confiscated over 14,000 pounds of marijuana and 800 pounds of cocaine, border patrol sources told Fox News.

Since October, authorities have also arrested more than 100 people believed to be El Salvadorian gang members in the same sector, the same sources added. The notorious MS-13 gang that originated in Los Angeles prisons before infiltrating the rest of the U.S. is mainly comprised of El Salvadorans.

See?

Wilbur Ross doesnt get why federal workers are going to food banks

U.S. Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross said on Thursday that he doesn’t understand why some federal workers who have been furloughed or are working without pay during the ongoing partial government shutdown are having to turn to food banks and homeless shelters to feed themselves and their families.

“I know they are, and I don’t really quite understand why,” Ross said in an interview on CNBC.

Ross, whose net worth in 2016 was estimated to be $2.9 billion, said those workers should seek loans because “the banks and the credit unions should be making credit available to them.”

“True, the people might have to pay a little bit of interest,” Ross added. “But the idea that it’s paycheck or zero is not a really valid idea.”

The commerce secretary also downplayed the number of federal employees affected by the shutdown, now in its 34th day.

“Put it in perspective, you’re talking about 800,000 workers,” he said. “And while I feel sorry for the individuals that have hardship cases, 800,000 workers if they never got their pay — which is not the case, they will eventually get it — but if they never got it, you’re talking about a third of a percent on our GDP. So, it’s not like it’s a gigantic number overall.”

Ross said it was “disappointing” that some of the affected federal employees ordered back to work by President Trump are refusing to do so.

How people live paycheck to paycheck really is mind boggling

Ppl are so bad with personal finances, I wonder why they never had some sort of class in high school that teaches young adults about budgets and saving and taxes and etc

Back