[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

DxezVuJW0AcNEUG.jpg

what

the

fuck

the entire mainstream media, the entire "blogosphere", and pretty much every politician with a national profile made an automatic presumption of guilt because of the color of these kids' skin, (((vice))) and (((friends))) were rightly humiliated for peddling their racist fake news, and now they're saying there's an inherent problem with the basic philosophy of the justice system (innocent until proven guilty)

i'm going to go toast a bagel and butter it. take that, (((vice and friends)))

~~

no kidding.....they still don't exist according to the MSM

Philly's Forgotten Massacre: When Black Activists Were Bombed by the Police | Politics Power | OZY

and this never happened

Al Sharpton: Trump didn't intend to celebrate MLK

but this is top news of day

how Trump crashed an MLK celebration him and Pence weren't even invited to attend in the first place (didn't even want to be at)

but if he didn't attend it would have also proven his absolute racism

lol that philly shit from the 70s (or 80s? may have been but i dont think so) is a tricky one

you got police going crazy
but also black separatists (like literally tried to secede from philly/usa lol omg u cut the water that is mean)

its where yeah 'not bad' people died. but maybe dont associate with bad people lol? comes to the argument of whether victims have culpability in their actions. newsflash they ~generally~ do

lol that philly shit from the 70s (or 80s? may have been but i dont think so) is a tricky one

you got police going crazy
but also black separatists (like literally tried to secede from philly/usa lol omg u cut the water that is mean)

its where yeah 'not bad' people died. but maybe dont associate with bad people lol? comes to the argument of whether victims have culpability in their actions. newsflash they ~generally~ do

i just think our nation is long overdue for a divorce

if this were any other relationship it would be long over by now

our Federal government shutdown proves we don't need it

and that it is either too big to function or too big to fail

it can't even serve our most basic interests and that all this diversity is our strength garbage just means we need a larger police state

which is all we are ever going to get out of any of it

sad stuff..........we long for a post modern re-segregation again

the new Apartheid

oh also for tele and others

Third Women’s March returns to D.C. amid anti-Semitism controversy | PBS NewsHour Weekend

lol some (black feminists) figured out the root cause which caused the entire movement to collapse because some truths are too inconvenient

they can't figure out how to stay together long enough to conquer men, the patriarchy, and white privilege

while trying to simultaneously rip itself apart into smaller political identity driven group think

I love where they got on the podium and thanked each group....each tribe by name

purposefully leaving out the endless amount o "WHITE WOMEN" LMAO

I honestly hope this is how final season of Game of Thrones ends

the slaves, the midgets, the reeks and eunuchs, and the angry lesbians all infighting until the Queen of dragons gives up and moves in with Cersei

they drink box wine and adopt more dragons together

SHAME, SHAME, SHAME

i just think our nation is long overdue for a divorce

if this were any other relationship it would be long over by now

our Federal government shutdown proves we don't need it

and that it is either too big to function or too big to fail

it can't even serve our most basic interests and that all this diversity is our strength garbage just means we need a larger police state

which is all we are ever going to get out of any of it

sad stuff..........we long for a post modern re-segregation again

the new Apartheid

the repubs did a pretty good job with this fed shut down as opposed to their previous (shit) attempts

funding was already allocated for key items. DoD being the biggest, but also shit like the U.S. Attorney's Office minus contractors. FBI, main IRS operations, cool.

basically just the fringe shit altho some good orgs (coast guard) got left out. it's proving 20%+ fed spending is superfluous. We can do more too as DoD is bloated but until a well connected general gets in, last one being Eisenhower ofc, you can't cut DoD without being unpatriotic. TSA is sorta needed. I'm wondering if the media is going ham on their coverage of them because *some lone wolf guy name Ahmed* is going to try to shoebomb a plane, thus proving Trump hates America rather than the brutal reality of --> we will ruin our next generations by not controlling spending before one bad guy does some bad things once.

absolutely I think you cut over 50% of the DoD without being unpatriotic

in fact cutting it might be the most patriotic thing you can do since it actually cuts into the primary goals and objectives like the DOE does for education and administrators do for teachers.

I love reading all these articles about how they misplaced a few hundred billion here, overlooked a few trillion there, I've seen enough about how their budgets work to know what a worthless money pit it has become.

I am pretty sure that Trump just gave another big (250 Million or so) subsidy to bomb manufacturers like Raytheon to make them not rage too hard about possibly pulling some efforts back from Syria/Iraq/Afghanistan

I mean we all kind of know that is one of our biggest reasons for being there

i assure u i have utilized your tax payer dollars in ammo dumps cutting down trees on the range

i learned so much about firing an m240 with a belt expended in less than 30 secs

ofc the waste i committed is nothing compared to the 'woops need another billion to make this plane fly' (repeat times 20) the real fat cats do

the repubs did a pretty good job with this fed shut down as opposed to their previous (shit) attempts

funding was already allocated for key items. DoD being the biggest, but also shit like the U.S. Attorney's Office minus contractors. FBI, main IRS operations, cool.

basically just the fringe shit altho some good orgs (coast guard) got left out. it's proving 20%+ fed spending is superfluous. We can do more too as DoD is bloated but until a well connected general gets in, last one being Eisenhower ofc, you can't cut DoD without being unpatriotic. TSA is sorta needed. I'm wondering if the media is going ham on their coverage of them because *some lone wolf guy name Ahmed* is going to try to shoebomb a plane, thus proving Trump hates America rather than the brutal reality of --> we will ruin our next generations by not controlling spending before one bad guy does some bad things once.

not that we didn't know

After years of speculation, IDF chief admits Israel supplied Syrian rebels with weapons — RT World News

but nice to see the IDF even admit it

same with the new papers on GHWBush and his ultra covert contra missions/overthrow narcotics smuggling he did in South America between 81-86

we knew it......just nice to see it on paper with our own eyes

I see the TSA is closing certain roads and airport checkpoints back East do to call offs and no shows at work..........LOL

All I can think of is Gov. Chris Christy of security protocols.

I guess in their mind we close enough bridges and infrastructure (we already had) then we are as safe as we can get. Best money government can buy that it already spent and still isn't properly utilizing.

GFG

what

the

fuck

the entire mainstream media, the entire "blogosphere", and pretty much every politician with a national profile made an automatic presumption of guilt because of the color of these kids' skin, (((vice))) and (((friends))) were rightly humiliated for peddling their racist fake news, and now they're saying there's an inherent problem with the basic philosophy of the justice system (innocent until proven guilty)

i'm going to go toast a bagel and butter it. take that, (((vice and friends)))
thats one way to flip things

I mean it’s the exact opposite of what happened. They were presumed guilty because they were white and male.

what strange times we live in

i assure u i have utilized your tax payer dollars in ammo dumps cutting down trees on the range

i learned so much about firing an m240 with a belt expended in less than 30 secs

ofc the waste i committed is nothing compared to the 'woops need another billion to make this plane fly' (repeat times 20) the real fat cats do

hahahahah

well that isn't a waste but on the job training

knowing the limits of heat transfer and firing rates of your gear

yeah it is hard to yell at any soldier when we drop a few hundred tomahawks on a dirt pile covered in gravel in Syria because IVANKA showed her diddy some sad pictures. Someone on CNN showed us another baby toy manufacturer that got gas attacked (by stuff we also sold them)

just the fuel used to get the region, to then waste another several billion on weaponry with an artificial best used by date, was more than you could have wasted doing that every single day for as long as you were in the military.

government waste and abuse is a redundant terminology

when most of what they do is either abuse or wasteful

it is a jobs program.......you were doing procurement procedural work and should have been given a promotion for cutting that tree down (so we could buy more ammo, someone could do an environmental report, we could hire a new range aborist, and range officers could get that new reloader smelting facility they asked for years ago)

everyone is happy

Last edited:
embarrassing and shameful

like being a former governor, chosen son of head of cia/former president, brother of former president/governor, with all the political and media connections associated with those positions and still getting blown out of the water in the primaries by an orange faced, combover-having reality tv star buffoon from queens

:cool:

Back