[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Is Ocasio-Cortezs Media Star Already Losing Its Luster? | RealClearPolitics

Unlike the media’s months-long obsession after last year’s New York primary, it seems the general public took little notice of her after that initial blip until the November elections and quickly grew bored again until her swearing in. As with media coverage, however, search interest has plummeted over the last 10 days.

It seems one of the few bright spots for Ocasio-Cortez has been on social media. According to at least one analysis, she is the most prominent Democrat on Twitter in terms of retweets and likes, though it remains to be seen whether that too fades over time.

In the end, all fame is fleeting and Ocasio-Cortez will have to transition from the life of Twitter reality star into effective lawmaker who can accomplish things in Congress. Only time will tell whether she is able to harness her early media power into an effective bully pulpit to pressure her colleagues into supporting her initiatives -- or whether, like so many before her, she simply fades into obscurity.

"effective lawmaker who can accomplish things in congress"

damn, son

that hasn't been seen since the Lyndon BJ

unfair expectations imo

She is on the Financial Services Committee, also known as the ATM Committee because people get rich on that committee.. wait till she opens her mouth there :rofl:

The progressive firebrand, who isn’t yet officially a member of the House Financial Services Committee, took to Twitter Wednesday to send a number of missives arguing that the era of banks using campaign contributions to buy legislative favors is coming to an end.
Lobbyists have long referred to the committee as the ATM because lawmakers who sit on it are known for their fundraising prowess

she'll sell out instead of helping drain the swamp w/ them gator chompers she's got. u don't have 2 worry about her committing the "two to the back of the head" clintonian suicide

she's got bills 2 pay, and barry's not there to sign the checks anymore

hopefully she's playing the long game, raising the price of the sell out so she can buy cafecitos stacked a mile high

I support legal immigration. I do not support illegal immigration but I do understand the desire the be in the greatest country in the world.

same

what i find especially disgusting is allowing these illegal fucks to get priority over people who have been patiently waiting their turn

all while 'progressives' have the unmitigated audacity to talk about what fairness is

how they justify those mental gymnastics shows how out of touch with reality they are

donnie's gonna walk out doing the vince mcmahon strut while "no chance" is blasted over the PA

he's putting the schumer/pelosi tag team in a falls count anywhere hardcore match against the dudley boyz (that's rite, D-Von is back and he's gonna GET THE TABLE) at wrestlemania

then vince will come out w/ the stipulation that the losing team has to leave congress forever as well as kiss donnie's ass (shit's gonna look like rikishi :ugh:)

Back