[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

they say: walls don't work

walls are dumb because

ladders + tunnels

and here they are being caught at the wall doing one of those 2 things

i grasp the problem since extreme stupid sarcasm (what I did in prior post) is now a form of suitable reality for most people (even inside this thread)

i will try to do a better job in the future

uh the whole reason for the wall is to force immigrants through legal crossings

once they are through the border illegally they get asylum hearing automatically bypassing everyone hoping to enter by legal means

they know that and go straight towards the border patrol to get "caught"

Joop

edit: also old wall designed to prevent vehicles did u even read the article

this RIF angle is pretty crazy

imagine all the worthless government employees shitting bricks right now

WE DIDN'T NEED U FOR 30 DAYS DO WE EVEN NEED U AT ALL

I am 100% for RIF

Passenger gets gun through TSA checkpoint on Atlanta to Tokyo flight

As concerns about the possible impacts of the government shutdown on airport screening grow, a passenger got a gun through the country's busiest airport and onto an international flight in his carry-on bag, according to the Transportation Security Administration (TSA).

The passenger was traveling through the Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport earlier this month and boarded a Delta flight to Japan, which has strict gun control laws.

"TSA has determined standard procedures were not followed and a passenger did in fact pass through a standard screening TSA checkpoint with a firearm at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport on January 2. TSA will hold those responsible appropriately accountable," the agency said in a statement.

The Jan. 2 incident was 12 days into the current government shutdown, but staff shortages were not an issue at the time; the TSA reported that staffing levels were the same that day as they were on Jan. 2, 2018.

I used an ABC story with a NBC link cause the link borked

what do staffing levels one year apart have to do with anything

that proves nothing without additional data like passenger numbers etc.

were staffing levels normal based on that how many people called in sick compared to average etc.

u crackers are slipping

this RIF angle is pretty crazy

imagine all the worthless government employees shitting bricks right now

WE DIDN'T NEED U FOR 30 DAYS DO WE EVEN NEED U AT ALL

if RIF goes through, heads will explode

i'd wager that a vast majority didnt vote for him anyway and there will be some collateral damage (those few who voted for him)

this could be the democrats version of what the owebama IRS under lois learner did to conservatives

and that shut down of their travel is fucking priceless :rofl:

uh the whole reason for the wall is to force immigrants through legal crossings

once they are through the border illegally they get asylum hearing automatically bypassing everyone hoping to enter by legal means

they know that and go straight towards the border patrol to get "caught"

Joop

edit: also old wall designed to prevent vehicles did u even read the article

i still don't think you grasp where I am coming from

WALLS DON"T WORK BECAUSE OF LADDERS AND TUNNELS

that is clearly not true.......not for prisons.......not for Berlin Wall......not even for ours

it was a first grade talking point I saw epidemic use about a dozen times in here.

obviously without patrolling and people at cross points nothing would work the way it was intended

what do staffing levels one year apart have to do with anything

that proves nothing without additional data like passenger numbers etc.

were staffing levels normal based on that how many people called in sick compared to average etc.

u crackers are slipping

ahh i get it now lemon just wants to nit pick and be sour

that is ok man it is still better than anything coombz or blackpeople has to say

that wall did not work because it was not designed for foot traffic it was designed to stop vehicles

the people who tunneled under the wall wanted to be caught immediately

they sure as shit didn't want to wait in line in TJ

So either way, you agree they were useless at stopping an armed man from boarding a flight to japan? or not?

the person on the xray thingy is likely to blame and will probably be fired

to use this as an example of a systemic failure is ludicrous

This is the only incident on record.. dude?

Man arrested at Medford airport with bag of guns

New discovery at home of man who carried 4 guns into Medford’s airport - KOBI-TV NBC5 / KOTI-TV NBC2

an interesting example I think you might enjoy

According to Medford Police, officers asked him to leave and when he refused, they attempted to arrest him for trespassing. They say he resisted arrest and, at one point, reached for the gun on his shoulder.

Police were able to get him in handcuffs, later finding 4 guns on him and multiple rounds of ammunition.

1 for police.....0 for TSA

AND YET THEY STILL CAUGHT THEM

IT WASN"T DESIGNED FOR THAT YET IT WAS STILL EFFECTIVE

FAR MORE EFFECTIVE THAN NOTHING AT ALL

MAGA

the whole time they were traveling from central america their plan was to enter illegally and get caught on this side of the border

what don't u understand

THEY WANTED TO BE CAUGHT

:ftard:

wtf we want a wall now

Marist Poll: Trump's Latino Support Jumps 19 Points
ucs4lwg7s7b21.jpg

Same division here in Mexico. Most know they do not want to just open their own Southern borders. But it looks like the new leftist president is opening the borders instead of meeting them with at least a little Manpower at that bridge.

Migrant caravan begins to cross peacefully into Mexico - The Washington Post

fuckme build a fuking wall on the southern border of Mexico dammit.

so do people who rush checkpoints

i am curious what we do with people who want to get caught, get caught, and still demand asylum

I see what happens to the majority of them that never show up for their asylum hearings and we apparently absorb and adopt inside our borders

if that still happens maybe it isn't that much better than not having a wall

Back