[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Havax thinks he outsmarted us but just shows how big of a globalist shill he is

Soros laughs at this cuckservative

no-wall-no-lock-her-up-shitty-little-muslim-ban-18795573.png

Cant swallow his pride, gotta shil for the globalist new york and kushner

Sad!

Last edited:
I should rephrase...

did anyone with a brain believe Mexico would cut a check?

Of course not.

You'd have to be seriously be mentally deficient to think that. I guess that makes perfect sense why leftists here and elsewhere thought it was the case when the rest of us were laughing.

eqc853.jpg

Donald Trump’s presidential announcement speech: Donald Trumps Presidential Announcement Speech | Time

"I would build a great wall, and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me, and I’ll build them very inexpensively, I will build a great, great wall on our southern border. And I will have Mexico pay for that wall."

luckily we have many Olympic level mental gymnasts here who know that what he REALLY meant was he will shutdown the govt like a petulant baby when he can't get America (or anyone) to pay for it

:roller:

When I say Mexico is going to pay for the wall, that's what I said, 'Mexico is going to pay.' I didn't say they're going to write me a check for $20 billion or $10 billion. No one's going to write a check. I said they are going to pay for the wall.

more red meat for the base boys

good thing we're too smart to believe this

Can't find that website, forgive me for not believing you. Regardless, anyone with a brain would naturally assume they would be paying in other ways. This makes sense why you think otherwise.

Furthermore, I don't care if we paid for it. That's the funny part about it all. I'd be okay with spending 100B on it. It, unlike kike-wars in the Middle East, is actually for our national security.

luckily we have many Olympic level mental gymnasts here who know that what he REALLY meant was he will shutdown the govt like a petulant baby when he can't get America (or anyone) to pay for it
We've all been consistent with the belief that Mexico isn't writing a check for it. It's only you leftists who think otherwise.

The only mental gymnastics here are from you leftists where just a couple years ago, both Pelosi and Schumer were in support of walls for our immigration invasion problem, but now all of a sudden now it's "despicable and inefficient" even though they still support giving money to Jordan and Israel for their walls. :lol:

We've all been consistent with the belief that mexico won't be writing a check

Who's we

Certainly not the majority of ppl here up until a few months after Trump was elected

We've all been consistent with the belief that mexico won't be writing a check

Who's we

Certainly not the majority of ppl here up until a few months after Trump was elected

well let's get a list

i never once thought mexico would pay directly for the wall. i always thought it would be indirectly through some measure like the update of nafta or tariffs.

Employees of the U.S. Coast Guard who are facing a long U.S. government shutdown just received a suggestion: To get by without pay, consider holding a garage sale, babysitting, dog-walking or serving as a “mystery shopper.”

lmao

i have an idea

how about returning to work :lol:

oh wait they cant LMFAO

foregin cucks seem extra salty about this wall

all the more reason we need one imo

to keep them out and away

and besides........PUERTO RICO gonna be paying for this wall now

Trump Could Use Money Earmarked For Puerto Rico To Build The Wall: Reports | Zero Hedge

Though the officials weren't named, NBC reported that they walked Trump through the details which included of a plan whereby the Army Corp of Engineers would use money earmarked for disaster-recovery projects - like aide to storm-damaged areas of Puerto Rico - and instead use it to begin construction on the wall.

The report suggests that a plan is being finalized and that the president might soon defy his critics and declare a national emergency to start construction on the wall - (a step that would go a long way toward ending the shutdown).

:rofl:

spics and wetbacks still gonna be paying for it

I think the reasoning is right where if a country refuses to cooperate (within reason of a request) that aid we pay should get cut off. We were/are fucking paying Egypt and other middle eastern countries while they went full on Muslim derp saying how much they hate the US etc.

That tune changes quickly when the cash stops.

well let's get a list

i never once thought mexico would pay directly for the wall. i always thought it would be indirectly through some measure like the update of nafta or tariffs.

we all said they will be paying for it in one form or another

repatriation tax

reduced ability to send their people to live here

reduction in benefits they can bleed from us

I don't think anyone, not one person, expected Mexico to cut us a check (even them)

TRUMP just conned the Chinese into buying USA rice

at this point he might as well be a magician

I think the reasoning is right where if a country refuses to cooperate (within reason of a request) that aid we pay should get cut off. We were/are fucking paying Egypt and other middle eastern countries while they went full on Muslim derp saying how much they hate the US etc.

That tune changes quickly when the cash stops.

as fast as EPIDEMIC changes his I love :flag: tune when his EBT check stops flowing

we can actually put our ears up to the monitor and hear him starving to death on the other side

listen to his taco tummy grumble and mumble some more

good point

he is just smart enough to mindlessly regurgitate some low level critical theory shit that the NPC machine pumps into his head

not smart enough to figure out why it doesn't convince or con artist the rest of us in the way it manipulated him

maybe that is why a HS diploma matters......why throwing money at bad seeds never produces a stellar crop or fine people

he is always the victim. doesn't matter what you do for him. what you give him. he is still the victim

Seattle TV Station Caught Doctoring Trumps Face During National Address | Zero Hedge

speaking of that........:lol:

almost worth getting fired over tbh

I mean there is fake news......and then there is DEEP FAKE news

we 4D of fake news feeds now

and it is still less manipulated than CNN, MSNBC, and CBS

Last edited:
“Multiple stab wounds” are what killed her daughter, Laura Calderwood said in a Washington Post article published Friday.

“In the chest,” Calderwood said. “And I also know there was one in the skull.”

FINE with me as long as dem tacos tasty :hungry:

Secret recipe so tastttyyyy

ive already admitted 2 being dumb and a highschool drop out

how is that lording my intelligence over you

also i dont identify as left

im more about logic and reasoning than blindly following party lines

Back