[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

yes johnny

it's the best wall

the greatest

we would call it the great wall but that name seems to be taken

not yet. wait until it's done, and people can't just walk right across for most of the border, and instead will be pinched into choke points like underground tunnels that we can find and blow up.

hey buddy

if you were a poor south american with nothing but a bottle of water and the clothes on your back, and you had a choice between walking through a border illegally with no wall, completely open, or one with a 30 foot wall, which one would you choose?

not yet. wait until it's done, and people can't just walk right across for most of the border, and instead will be pinched into choke points like underground tunnels that we can find and blow up.

When you say "it's," are you talking wall, or pointed slats?

Havax the wall isnt happening give it up

Yeah but slats will happen, we'll pay for it, and Mexico will reimburse.
The reality that Havax lives in makes me wonder how he still makes payments on his Toyota.

Peace to you and yours, Jason, hope you're having a relaxing holiday.

Yeah but slats will happen, we'll pay for it, and Mexico will reimburse.
The reality that Havax lives in makes me wonder how he still makes payments on his Toyota.

Peace to you and yours, Jason, hope you're having a relaxing holiday.

something something court fines etc.

And the song of "Any day now" is slowly, inevitably, coming true.
I doubt this place will still be existing (with the 9 active posters screaming about how popular it is) by the time this man is sentenced. . as it's populated now by the infected dredge of the internet, TW will be dead before the impeachment proceedings are over, which is sad to me.

I want to see the Batman and Robin of TW (Tele and Havax) watch and comment as he is impeached, removed from office, indicted, sentenced, and then I can post pictures of him, headed to the institution in which he will die.

It's a character flaw that I enjoy their irritation, but it's not a bad one. I don't come here much, only to irritate them. It's not like either of them are coming to a LAN.

something something court fines etc.

Ah, I did forget the court apprentice idiot (FedZ shall continue in that spot for a while), that speaks about nothing except other members here. 2 Questions:

1. Have you ever posted content that wasn't about other members here, and how often have you done that?

2. As this presidency heads to prison, and everybody knows it, with every active poster agreeing with you, you've got to be really reaching to make a post. Cael, Groove, Isuk, Groove, Edofnor, are all with the dead posters. Nobody intelligent regularly posts here; it's been years. As your day to day goes, and you check in here every 20 minutes, whom do you flame? You just bottle it up and wait for one of us?

Last edited:
Back