[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Flynn's gonna walk out a free man.

Spoiler

Flynn's playing an interesting game. Flynn's insisting he's guilty, the Judge sent them back to their table earlier to go over everything again. The judge wants to dismiss, Flynn wants shit to move forward.

BhngwBf.jpg
Dear Democrats
We don't like the Republicans you hold up as examples of being good Republicans. They are not. they are what we call Neo-cons and they are traitors.

using the law as a weapon against your political opposition

i feel like once we go down this path there really is no going back

i wonder how this will work out for the felons and illegal immigration party?

those who proven they can't pay their taxes and abide by their own laws worse than the Trump administration

guess we are about to find out the hard way

US President Donald Trump's troubled charity foundation has agreed to close down amid allegations that he and others illegally misused its funds.

The move was announced by the attorney general of New York State, Barbara Underwood, who will supervise the distribution of its remaining monies.

She has accused Mr Trump and his three eldest children of using it for private and political gain.

The case against them would continue, she said.

What do prosecutors say?
Mrs Underwood said in a statement that there had been "a shocking pattern of illegality involving the Trump Foundation - including unlawful co-ordination with the Trump presidential campaign, repeated and willful self-dealing, and much more."

She continued: "This amounted to the Trump Foundation functioning as little more than a chequebook to serve Mr Trump's business and political interests."

Under the terms of the deal to shut down the foundation, Ms Underwood said, it could only be dissolved under judicial supervision and could only distribute its assets "to reputable organisations approved by my office".

She added: "This is an important victory for the rule of law, making clear that there is one set of rules for everyone.

"We'll continue to move our suit forward to ensure that the Trump Foundation and its directors are held to account for their clear and repeated violations of state and federal law."

Mr Trump and his eldest children have yet to comment.

Donald Trump's troubled charity foundation to shut down - BBC News

#winning

hey at least it is shutting down

Clinton Foundation still going strong (despite nobody donating quid pro quo to people with no power in government anymore)

whistle blowers for the CF have pointed out that they only owe around 400 Million to 1 Billion in Taxes......for how they illegally operated and as a foreign financial holding..........but nobody seems to talk much about this despite it happening last week.

Good thing the boomers with all the dirt want their cut of the reward

and that the FBI doesn't actually care about provable crimes and criminality

Hillary doesn't just go away.....nor Bill until beta males and shingle shekelers stop voting for them Failtowel

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez said:
The restaurant I used to work at is closing its doors.

I swung by today to say hi one last time, and kid around with friends like old times.

I’m a normal, working person who chose to run for office, because I believe we can have a better future.

You can do it too. We all can.

DlD4VolX4AAEgzM.jpg

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez on Twitter:

DlMrThFU0AAPLkl.jpg

this is just pure gold.......as are the comments

Back