[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

a projection :cool:
K14X3yW.gif

TDS stands for Trump Derangement Syndrome

it applies to people who spend a significant amount of their time obsessing about Trump online

ty combz

i think trump is a worthless fat lying piece of shit - but what is there to obsess about? isn't that obvious? i think hillary & avenatti and others are awful as well, is there some sort of made up syndrome for that too?

i really don't care about trying to change others' opinions about the dude - i've been on the internet long enough to know changing opinions online is a waste of fuckin time.

what's more is that it ok if other conservatives feel that feel, similar to liberal disgust with obongo when he reneged on a public option. the right though - it's almost as if the vocal part of them is motivated by something else

ty combz

i think trump is a worthless fat lying piece of shit - but what is there to obsess about? isn't that obvious?

I think it is very obvious to a lot of people :)

I'm kind of fascinated by the fact that it's not obvious to everyone

every time I read a quote or see footage of him it just blows my mind

tds goes both ways and havax is too dense and unselfaware beyond logic to realize he suffers from the pathogen himself

:cool:

wrong

trump derangement syndrome applies to people that hate trump 24/7 for no discernible reason except orange man fat and bad.

Ahh yes yes tds doesn't apply to Trump supporters just like they can't reeeeeeeee

lol i love it when leftards try to appropriate language and memes

snowflakes
cuck
tds
reeee

they do it all the time because they don't have an original thought in their heads.

its not like there wasnt 8yrs of havax flailing around tw with the constant obama triggered nonsense to support the claim that your a partisan goomba :lol:

lol i love it when leftards try to appropriate language and memes

snowflakes
cuck
tds
reeee

they do it all the time because they don't have an original thought in their heads.

so delusional

the right literally has the worst memes and no comedic wherewithal

theres a reason theres literally like one 'right' leaning comedy show

wrong

trump derangement syndrome applies to people that hate trump 24/7 for no discernible reason except orange man fat and bad.

There are dozens of other reasons to despise the compulsively lying embarrassment to our country, but asking you to grasp simple things has proven quite difficult.

Back