[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Mareli-Miniutti-Feet-3679697.jpg

Believe women, particularly this credible one.

hard to believe someone who doesnt have a shadow ;)

nahhhhhhh this isn't a thing

vanster knows being a good steward of the land

he would know about such technology and trickery

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dsa6eFcXcAAhKPM.jpg[/img
[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dsa6eFbWwAADvgx.jpg[/img

a worldly man knows about Finland and Portugal .....that they do the same stuff -- that Cali bureaucracy and Brown's lobbying had no effect![/QUOTE]

It is amazing how uniformed people are. They had no idea people actually go out and clear the dead and clean up and in context "rake" the forest floor.

Amazing.

forest managment isn't even a thing (despite us paying billions for it)

STUPID ORANGE MAN BLUMPF

I mean controlled burns and preventative firewalls don't even exist

DO THEY NOT GET ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE

It is a theme. They didn't know how the electoral college worked. They didn't know how Obama handled illegal immigration by locking them up. They don't understand the constitution. They don't even have the faculties to critical think their way through cleaning up dead wood and what happens if you don't. They don't understand international trade. They don't get the purpose of borders ..

I know I could go on and on with examples.. and I will if requested. Suffice it to say, they are god damn idiots

California :rofl:

California Supreme Court recommends that Gov. Jerry Brown pardon former state senator - Los Angeles Times

Wright, a Democrat, resigned from the Senate and was barred for life from holding public office as a result of the conviction on eight felony charges that included perjury and voting fraud. He was sentenced to three months in jail but served less than a day because of jail overcrowding.

During the criminal trial, prosecutors said Wright made it appear that he lived in a rental complex he owns in Inglewood to run for the Senate seat in 2008, but that his true residence was a house in Baldwin Hills, outside the district.

"The crimes for which Sen. Wright was convicted — vehicle theft, perjury, false declaration of candidacy, and fraudulent voting — were nonviolent in nature,” Krause wrote to the court.

forest managment isn't even a thing (despite us paying billions for it)

STUPID ORANGE MAN BLUMPF

I mean controlled burns and preventative firewalls don't even exist

DO THEY NOT GET ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE
Personally, I think this has everything to do with the 'No Go' zones created in Agenda 21.

State - "Living in the forest is too dangerous. Human lives are too valuable and we cannot, because of Global Warming, clear the forest of any dangers. Those of you living in the forest must forfeit your homes and lands and move to the UN approved city limits."

Ca+agenda+21+map.jpg

Agenda+21+UN+map.jpg

it's ok glorifying secessionists and traitors who started a civil war, killed a bunch of non traitor americans, and then lost is normal behavior

Back