[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

I've never put anyone on ignore here, but blackpeople might just be the first. The only reason I keep him around is because sometimes Captain tele can take a reeeee post and turn it into something useful and interesting.

I've never put anyone on ignore here, but blackpeople might just be the first. The only reason I keep him around is because sometimes Captain tele can take a reeeee post and turn it into something useful and interesting.

As he is one of the first people to ever be on TW, I suggest you do it.

As he is one of the first people to ever be on TW, I suggest you do it.

what does that have to do with him being a shitty poster?

and besides, severed joined before he did, like 2 years before. :shrug:

he even joined tw before you did lol

94tnb8pc9cy11.jpg

I am putting him on ignore as well. He provides no entertainment for me what-so-ever. At least triple tried....he failed quite badly but he tried.

i am putting him on ignore as well because i don't want my safe space to be invaded by no good laughing liberals

he's not a liberal

he's just a worthless fucking poster that never has anything original to say. :shrug:

every post he makes is negative, and he's the shittiest troll evar.

i mean cael is a pretty shitty troll too, but at least he tries.

we're trying to post twitter/4chan screenshots, q conspiracy videos, and npc faces here and your reeeee's are ruining our content !!

he's not a liberal

he's just a worthless fucking poster that never has anything original to say. :shrug:

every post he makes is negative, and he's the shittiest troll evar.

i mean cael is a pretty shitty troll too, but at least he tries.

meh, just scroll past since its been the same ole same ole

i dont think i have anyone on ignore, just scroll past when i see the name

youre giving him what he craves by even acknowledging him -he wants you to get annoyed at his posts

moveon.org and let it go

o yeah: obligatory reee etc

blackpeople is the annoying 8 year old that whines and makes noises during a conversation looking for attention.

I think ignore works just fine the way it is designed. I know some people are "proud" for not ignoring people for some reason. I am sure these same people would never fast forward or delete annoying commercials from their shows if they had the ability to either amirite?

I guess I am a little proud for not putting anyone on ignore for all these years. I must be getting old if I'm letting his nothing posts get on my nerves. But no, no one going on ignore yet.

Back