[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Is there a single red state that has homelessness appeal? Your choices are the armpit ball sweating Bible belt or the cold as hell Midwest.

California is the obvious choice.

the best part is that liberal san franciscans can totally tune out the homeless people shitting, pissing, and shooting up in their doorways as long as their social media circle approves of their politics

TRUMP, Oct. 11, on 'Fox & Friends': "I can tell you Matt Whitaker's a great guy. I mean, I know Matt Whitaker."

TRUMP, today: "Matt Whitaker - I don’t know Matt Whitaker."

45697933_10217781810800813_3096228931410329600_n.jpg

well finally it can be green then lol

probably good time to invest in property there xD

Yeah I would think anybody who lives a significant distance from the equator would be jumping for joy about global warming. Maybe even Happy. Make Canada San Diego again; then you guys can deal with all our homeless fucks.

hey magapedes tell me more about the based policies of scott pruitt and andrew wheeler... the way these guys act, you'd think a vine tree tentacle-raped their grand ma

Speaking of shitposts^^^...
I read through most of the pages that flurried by today. After I got done I'm pretty convinced that triple must be the best troll ever; nobody could hold to that line of thought without being a real troll. I think we're the idiots by responding to him.
I wish Tsetse would come back; at least he could give Captain tele some meat to chew on.

Last edited:
Back