WHAT ABOUT THAT

DY_bqZAWkAEN6t8.jpg

who are you and why do you matter

he is the only person who can turn a Conservative into a outright Bush critic

and force a liberal into having regrets about Obama

triple is that kind of special and amazing

AND THAT's A GOOD THING

I can think of other absurd scenarios, like one where you're not a hack

Oh I have no doubt you can think of plenty of absurd scenarios. You invent things out of thin air all the time. You argue against straw men, create nazis out of jews, think reporters are being murdered, and even think of yourself as moral and superior. I'm not sure it's entirely you though, you're clearly easily indoctrinated by a network of ex journalist bloggers on Twitter, regurgitating whatever bullshit they're peddling today, pretending it's intellectualism, and dropping it the moment it becomes inconvenient. You'll start with extremes, and end with extremes, as always.

your img url on tw is exactly the same as the image in this post on t_d and the file is hosted on reddit's server

I don't care if you hotlink but you're obviously lying

omg he got it from reddit!

who cares? it clearly says ABC Action News Tampa

stupid fucking pear

your img url on tw is exactly the same as the image in this post on t_d and the file is hosted on reddit's server

I don't care if you hotlink but you're obviously lying
So, i took the link from that post and you somehow infer that i took this picture from Infowars site? Even IF that was the case, how does that invalidate the content since neither Reddit nor Infowars but ABC News reported that fact?

Please do enlighten me, you worthless shitstain on humanity. Holy fuck, you're goddamn retarded.

So, i took the link from that post and you somehow infer that i took this picture from Infowars site? Even IF that was the case, how does that invalidate the content since neither Reddit nor Infowars but ABC News reported that fact?

Please do enlighten me.

look, in general - you're right. a source should not matter, facts are facts.

on the other hand, this is the same source that told everyone sandy hook kids were acting.

Back