[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Well you're admitting there was a murder, which has a lot more than that tub of shit has done.

Diplomatically, the President of the United States has no business accusing a state actor that is considered an ally of murder without proof. I say Trump is playing this as well as could be expected.

This sort of behavior is a trend and long term I do think it weakens relations but I'm glad he hasn't been his usual blunt self.

Tech reckons with Saudi cash after journalist’s brutal murder - The Verge

Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman has poured money into American tech companies both directly and indirectly, as part of an initiative to diversify the country’s oil-dependent economy. It’s called Vision 2030, and the Saudis hope to invest at least $2 trillion within the next two decades in industries like energy and technology. The move has made Saudi Arabia the biggest investor in US tech startups, a status that may now have uncomfortable implications for the industry at large.

There are a number of legal mechanisms for preventing foreign investment in US companies, from the Council on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS) to outright sanctions by the US Treasury. Thus far, those efforts have been more commonly used against Russia and Iran, but if Saudi Arabia becomes a target, it could create a significant headache for companies holding Saudi cash. At the very least, it suggests the rush of Saudi investment that has fueled much of the recent startup boom could be coming to an end.

The nation’s sovereign Public Investment Fund has been one of its largest means of directly investing into American tech companies like Uber, investing $3.5 billion in the ride-sharer in 2016. The Crown Prince also invested $45 billion into a SoftBank subsidiary, the Vision Fund, which made subsequent investments in a number of US tech companies. The Vision Fund made significant investments into Slack, DoorDash, and Nvidia. Slack declined to comment and DoorDash did respond to a request for comment as of publication.

In an email with The Verge, Nvidia said the company, “didn’t receive funding from the SoftBank Vision Fund. SoftBank bought NVIDIA shares in the market, the way any investor could, and the proceeds were received by the shares’ previous owners. Our understanding is those shares were subsequently transferred to the Vision Fund.” Although the funds were not purchased directly by Vision Fund, the Fund now holds a nearly 5 percent stake in the company.

WeWork pointed to a press release from last year acknowledging the Vision Fund’s $4.4 billion investment in the company, with co-founder and CEO Adam Neumann saying, “This support from SoftBank and the Vision Fund will provide even more opportunities for creators as we set out to humanize the way people work and live.” WeWork declined to comment further.

The money Saudi Arabia is prepared to funnel through American startups is something they’ve so far found difficult to reject. Silicon Valley is known for consumer-facing idealistic mission statements, and as tensions continue to grow, these investments could make it appear as though the companies support the Saudi’s politics. This wouldn’t be anything new, either. Just last year, Uber came under fire after it accepted Saudi investment, with venture capitalists claiming the company was therefore endorsing the Saudi government and its stance on controversial gender and sexual rights issues.

As an American I believe we should be able to say whatever but I'm under no illusion this holds up in the rest of the world. Saudi Arabia is on par with North Korea and USSR (back in the day) when dealing with refusal to toe the party line.

This murder is internal Saudi business. I don't see where the US really fits given it happened outsider our borders and to a non-citizen. I feel like we'd be butting into someone else's family.

THIS

Diplomatically, the President of the United States has no business accusing a state actor that is considered an ally of murder without proof.

And calling Kim Jong Il "rocket man," Stormy Daniels "horse face," and Elizabeth Warren "Pocahontas." This certainly, is the act of a measured man, that has and investigation coming at him right after elections.

And calling Kim Jong Il "rocket man," Stormy Daniels "horse face," and Elizabeth Warren "Pocahontas." This certainly, is the act of a measured man, that has and investigation coming at him right after elections.

lol the funny part is you are just as bad as he is, if not worse, and yet you claim to be some kind of bastion of morality.

and this extreme hope that you hold on to about this investigation, i just wish you could see how silly you look.

Id say his responses to all of those examples has worked out quite well for him.....

is driving drunk and beating a woman and arguing with police the acts of a measured man?

With new caravan coming from Honduras, Trump issues fresh threat to cut aid - The Washington Post

So...they're in desperate straights. Why aren't they stopping in the first country they come to??? No... They travel through 3 countries.

lol no shit. I read an article today about a woman and her daughter making the trek from Venezuela. They left with 6$ and by the time they got out of Guatemala they had amassed $82 from donations from locals.... lol wtf. They ended up buying a bus ticket the rest of the way and had fried chicken when they arrived in Mexico.

What I'm not talking about, is Hillary Clinton-- refer to thread title if you're confused.

What I am talking about is Donald Trump tweeting that he has no dealings with Saudi Arabia, and Donald Trump bragging about dealings with Saudi Arabia.

Are you aware of both? I suspect you are. How do you reconcile this?

Do you know that President Donald Trump is the only one who's keeping the hordes of the world out of this country limiting how much population is coming into this country and helping my child. Do you think I give a flying fuck what his business deals are. He is the only one.

Very prepared.

Turkish intelligence has identified all of them. Their identities are available to the world, but apparently Trump has nothing.

The Saudi Arabian government should go after them and put their citizens in jail for what they have done

When our government killed seth rich they didn't get caught.. that is the key part. Getting caught.

Do your killing in private and no one cares

French Hill condemns campaign ad warning black men of 'lynchings when a white girl screams rape' - Washington Times

In the clip posted on Twitter, one of the black women says that Republicans “know that it’s dangerous to change the presumption of innocence to a presumption of guilt, especially for black men.”

She warns that “if the Democrats can do that to a white justice of the Supreme Court with no evidence, no corroboration [and a weak case] what will happen to our husbands, our fathers, our sons when a white girl lies on them.”

A second black woman replies, “girl, white Democrats will be lynching black folks again” and later in the ad repeats the warnings of “lynchings when a white girl screams rape.”

lol the funny part is you are just as bad as he is

I run 100's, and have never cheated on a partner. He's comparably fat to you, but not addicted to smoking cigarettes-- you are.

He is an ever expanding tub of shit that doesn't know the difference between the truth and a lie.

Pro-tip: attempting to move the topic from Trump to me is something that even the Junior High kids are now aware.

Cliffs: Just what institution offers a masters with no thesis? Are you still calling your tubby self an engineer?

Back