grades don't matter

words don't matter

the logic doesn't matter and even if it did it is racist/sexist/xenophobic

but you are a man of science and math

DK-6iP4XoAMitAD.jpg

I mean wtf are you going on and on about

peak idiocy promotion?

this is why i call it a joke

because you are a god damn clown pretending to be educated or enlightened (as opposed to drunk and foaming)

vanster is an alcoholic that lives in poverty, drives drunk, beats women and physically threatens people on the internet. he's the single biggest redneck posting on tw.

he also idolizes high school math.

The kind where you don't have to write and defend a thesis? I agree. And then bragging that you have a mail-order degree like this? Laughably stupid. I'd go to Taylor Swift with an IT question before consulting Havax.

bragging that you have a mail-order degree? who does that?

also, masters degrees don't mean shit, and neither does your thesis, bro.

bragging that you have a mail-order degree? who does that?

also, masters degrees don't mean shit, and neither does your thesis, bro.

For tenure in a science dept, you usually need at least 30 journal papers cited thousands of times. For tenure in most grievance studies depts, you need a handful of papers & one book cited a few dozen times -- plus the right politics. Low standards for quality AND quantity.

lucky for Vanster he brought grievance study to HS students.....couldn't stay in collegiate level studies or even obtain tenure.

It Shouldn’t Be This Easy to Fool the Academic Left

that this is why and how this happened

which is how he acknowledges he can only teach kids under 70 IQ (which isn't even a real thing) because this was the best his post grad post turtle studies could do for him

Post turtle - Wikipedia

hey lavan, if your thesis was so good and you're so proud of it, why don't you post it here for us to read, and show us how many times it was cited by other professors/scientists/sources.

from the state dept. briefing today

QUESTION: Who again – what’s the name of the ambassador in Turkey right now?

MR PALLADINO: I don’t have that in front of me right now and I – Matt --

QUESTION: What’s the name of the ambassador in Saudi Arabia right now?

MR PALLADINO: I see what you’re getting at. Okay. We are confident in our diplomatic --

QUESTION: The answer is that you don’t have an ambassador in either place, right?

MR PALLADINO: We --

QUESTION: And in fact, the charge in Riyadh has now been nominated to be the ambassador to Yemen. So just is it correct that you do not have ambassadors in place in either Ankara or Riyadh?

MR PALLADINO: But we have diplomatic staff, senior diplomatic officials --

QUESTION: I’m sure you do.

MR PALLADINO: -- very much – very much in charge. And yesterday Heather spoke at the top as well about the need for the State Department to get its full team on the field, and we definitely would reiterate our request for our colleagues in the Senate and their assistance in fielding our full camp.

QUESTION: Understood. Who has been nominated to be the new ambassador to Turkey, and who has been nominated to be the new ambassador to Saudi Arabia? Who are the nominees who are awaiting Senate movement?

MR PALLADINO: Matt, I don’t have that in front of me right now. And – but let me just say these are senior Foreign Service officers that have had full careers and we’re confident in our team’s ability.

QUESTION: You’re sure someone’s been nominated for both positions?

MR PALLADINO: I would have to take the question, Matt.

QUESTION: Robert. Robert, really quickly, just --

MR PALLADINO: All right, one more. Let’s go to Fox.

"do we have ambassadors to either country?"

"well the senate hasn't confirmed anyone.."

"who did you nominate?"

"uh.. save me fox news?"

Mueller probe: Israeli firm, Trump campaign discussed smearing rivals in 2016 - U.S. News - Haaretz.com

Mueller finally found foreign collusion.......

but it is part of things that will never be investigated for 100000000000 Chuck Schumer/Feinstein

I mean can you imagine (((them))) pretending that this was a crime?

for them OUR US government has no other point or purpose but to do their bidding

the big investigation found something that will never be investigated

do I have that about right

the big investigation found something that will never be investigated

do I have that about right

you sure do

millions wasted looking for foreign meddling in our election

BECAUSE MUH DEMOCRACY

MUH RUSSIA BOTS

FAKE NEWS

only to find undeniable meddling by the Israeli government........

who we will give another 28 Billion dollars to this year alone

result:

WE LOVE ISRAEL

THEY CAN DO NO WRONG

COREY BOOKER, FEINSTEIN, SCHUMER, says this is the only reason (((we))) show up to work at all.......

we want felons and refugees and illegal aliens to vote at any cost

VIVA LA MEXICO and the CHOSEN ONES in ISRAEL

but this isn't really shocking given their zero concern over Uranium One scandal or even Obama's reset button blunder a few short years ago. You know the 80's called your book of binders full of #METOO women and want their foreign policy back......OHHHHHH SNAP

but of course you don't grasp the full story.......just the headline they fed to you

rsrdPAI.png

you know, like 6/15

Last edited:
Back