[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

What happens, with every thread on TW is the focus rapidly shifts from topic to personal details about the posters. I believe this happens because with WarWitch, Aestis, Logroller, Natural, Stone, Bohica, Blah, and the rest having made their leave and not likely to return. . TW is now left with the dregs, and they don't know much.

What happens now is exactly what you're seeing: "I don't know anything about the topic, but I DO know you're a dumbass, and will say as much." I've probably said it far more eloquently than the current TW resident is capable, but you get the idea.

"MERCA! White man can't get a far shake! Yer a drunk! An stupid, tew!"
et cetera.
I'll let Havax take it from here.

this might be how you think conversations go (inside your head)

but this is how they actually go.......as in today

If Bill Clinton can get impeached (and then exonerated) for saying a blowjob isn't sexual intercourse, I'm pretty sure we should delve into "Devil's Triangle" being nothing more than a drinking game.

he got in trouble for lying under oath

perjury

for saying he did one thing but then provably, as in without a shadow of a doubt, due both to direct witness tampering (with lewinsky, over recorded phone records) and dna evidence on a dress she kept (was proud of)

when you get on that same level let us know though ok?

until then you got another story of brett tossing ice on someone at a party
even though when hillary threw a lamp at bill in the oval office (over the above affair, you know how this domestic violence thing goes) they promoted her to their POTUS pick

:shrug:

If you really really worked at it, you could be a TOUCH more vague, but not much. I'm actually good at English and if the objective was to be vague, I don't think I could beat that.

you could try being informed

educating yourself instead of just saying you are smart and well informed

Bill Clinton-Monica Lewinsky Scandal—Timeline of Key Moments | Time

Clinton–Lewinsky scandal - Wikipedia

give some citation of your sources......not the dementia riddled bullshit and the distorted interpretation inside your drunken head

:shrug:

jokes on me?

https://www.foxnews.com/shows/scandalous

i just finished a 7 part series on this event

you just finished another 6 pack?

I saw your "site your sources" and was coming at you. I'll rep+ you for the ninja edit. You win this round, but I'll be back, and next time, the advantage will be mine.

as Flash pointed out about 2-3k pages ago in the MAGA thread

this same thread

you are not here for serious discussion

your mind can't and couldn't handle it

so let us just give you what you are really after

"HE CRIES VICTIM AS HE STRIKES OUT AT YOU"

Last edited:
I don't consider posting news about ricin attacks on public figures to be about scoring points. I consider it newsworthy. I can't stop you from projecting motivation on me though.

For the record, they weren't Cruz underlings, they didn't work for him.

this isn't nearly as newsworthy or big of a deal as a boob that may or may not have been touched voluntarily or involuntarily during a hs party almost 40 years ago

i guess we should get back to that subject and leave the fake moral outrage over poisoning people alone

you're an unemployed drunken redneck loser sitting at home spending waaaaaay too much time obsessing over imaginary villains

also you beat women

Now you're insane.

I show my crew at work TW postings, because they all want to see. You, Havax, Validuz, Tehvul. ..you boys are stars.

Now you're insane.

I show my crew at work TW postings, because they all want to see. You, Havax, Validuz, Tehvul. ..you boys are stars.

Yeah I bet they like laughing at you when we prove you wrong and senile all the time. Nah they're not laughing at you, they're laughing with you, right? :lol:

On the other hand, in the "post a picture of yourself" thread, he has posted no pictures of himself, yet has the largest post count.

y do u keep saying this when it's not true

he may have one of the highest post counts in that thread but he's not at the top of the list

do u even math

btw if anybody can get me the hookup, i'm looking 2 upgrade from working @ taco bell so pls let me kno about mcd's hiring near u

Speaking of grease and racism..

Southern Diet Blamed For High Rates Of Hypertension Among Blacks : The Salt : NPR

gettyimages-200263528-001_custom-4214b61b19e128dd29adcc6ae68904b39a66c88b-s800-c85.jpg

Back