[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

:lol: last 12 pages have been fucking amazing

tripletard, dont let these bastards take you down

u keep up that good fight -cant believe your group think bernie bros arent there for you

it's pure speculation as to why for sure

Triple still thinks we care about a kike lawyer or someone on 10-year-old tax evasion. :rofl:

10 years old let me think who was manafort hanging around with 10 years ago and he needs to tell the truth everything hmm

Could I hope the truth comes out and Russian collusion is found...

That began with the Democrats

Last edited:
H2h3az3n_400x400.jpg

Coast Guard member flashes white power hand signal on TV

180914-mnbc-day-20180914_cln_15_00_live_with_ali_velshi_as_frame_111855_uscg-white-power-sign-with-stroke-ac-1212p_04acca75ee77eb7b74bba89bc40cf8ea.fit-2000w.jpg

A member of a U.S. Coast Guard team responding to Tropical Storm Florence in South Carolina appeared to flash a white power hand gesture in the background as a captain was being interviewed Friday by MSNBC.

The man has since been removed from the Florence response operations and the incident is under investigation, said Coast Guard Lt. J.B. Zorn.

"Whatever that symbol means, it doesn't reflect the Coast Guard and our core values," Zorn said. "It won't be tolerated."

wtf?

I bet if a black dude did a fist clench black power salute he would be lauded as a hero displaying the indomitable spirit of the oppressed who is still prepared to fight in the face of this terrible natural disaster, despite being a victim of white supremacy

wtf?

I bet if a black dude did a fist clench black power salute he would be lauded as a hero displaying the indomitable spirit of the oppressed who is still prepared to fight in the face of this terrible natural disaster, despite being a victim of white supremacy

nevermind_nathan_fillion.gif

The wealthiest supporter of the GOP in Ohio said Thursday that he is no longer a member of the Republican Party.

“I just decided I’m no longer a Republican,” L Brands CEO Leslie Wexner said during a panel discussion at a leadership summit, according to The Columbus Dispatch.

Wexner, who said he’s been a Republican since college, added that he is now an independent, before saying that he “won’t support this nonsense in the Republican Party” anymore.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/406822-wealthiest-republican-supporter-in-ohio-quits-party

#walkaway

:lol:

#walkaway

:lol:

President Donald Trump is reforming remaking the Republican Party. Let the neocon corporations walk away. This is the first year I registered as a Republican. We're taking over this Republican party.

Last edited:
Coast Guard member flashes white power hand signal on TV

180914-mnbc-day-20180914_cln_15_00_live_with_ali_velshi_as_frame_111855_uscg-white-power-sign-with-stroke-ac-1212p_04acca75ee77eb7b74bba89bc40cf8ea.fit-2000w.jpg

A member of a U.S. Coast Guard team responding to Tropical Storm Florence in South Carolina appeared to flash a white power hand gesture in the background as a captain was being interviewed Friday by MSNBC.

The man has since been removed from the Florence response operations and the incident is under investigation, said Coast Guard Lt. J.B. Zorn.

"Whatever that symbol means, it doesn't reflect the Coast Guard and our core values," Zorn said. "It won't be tolerated."

I just started hearing about this. When did the 'OK' sign become a white supremecist thing?

I've never understood the whole 'white pride' thing. I mean im not ashamed of being white, but im not "proud" of being white. You're proud of accomplishments, effort. I didn't have to do anything to be white, there was no test i had to study for, no timed obstacle course. By the grace of god himself was I born white. Created in his image, thats right, a white image to be a part of the most advanced race on this planet that has single-handedly given mankind almost ever single one of its notable discoveries, inventions and creations, that i had absolutely nothing to do with. that has made the lives better of every shit=skinned mud monkey that has or will ever live on this dirtball

But im not really 'proud'

Back