[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

it takes a few years to lern my jerb

dc290dd011edfa685128ca0f46212c9c.gif

and a few lines of code

The problem with people is that we are people. Example: The economy is booming. However, wages are dropping. That is going to be a problem for the Republicans when the elections come up.

Why do most people want free shit? Because that's the only way they can get it if they are not equipped to be business tycoons. It's not like the companies and corporations give out more. Cost of living creeps up. Everything creeps up. It should not be the sole responsibility of the employer to pay for everything. However - when the economy booms wages should certainly not go down. If I was a dem - I would hammer this every time a republican mentioned how great business is doing.

jews had a concept "jubilee" where every fifty years, slaves would be set free and real estate debts would be forgiven.

except in israel proper

and a few lines of code

i can be outsourced - no question about that. i'm working on it. there is new biodegradable patty spatula that is environmentally friendly but you have to keep your hands clean. i'm petitioning to have these braught into TX

jews had a concept "jubilee" where every fifty years, slaves would be set free and real estate debts would be forgiven.

except in israel proper
Southpark had a concept of "Jewbilee" where the boys go to jew camp and Kenny saves the world by smashing his head into a conch shell to save Moses

309_big_mo.gif

The problem with people is that we are people. Example: The economy is booming. However, wages are dropping. That is going to be a problem for the Republicans when the elections come up.

Why do most people want free shit? Because that's the only way they can get it if they are not equipped to be business tycoons. It's not like the companies and corporations give out more. Cost of living creeps up. Everything creeps up. It should not be the sole responsibility of the employer to pay for everything. However - when the economy booms wages should certainly not go down. If I was a dem - I would hammer this every time a republican mentioned how great business is doing.

the real problem is that the COST OF LIVING is tied to our debt

both immediate debt and trade debts/deficits

both directly and indirectly

nobody wants to discuss how we prop up our stock markets, pay to keep our bond rates low, now pay off our creeping interest on previous debt, but it is through monetization attempts..........all of it

and that is causing inflation.......even if the money isn't reaching the average individuals hands (which would only cause the inflation to grow faster).

that is what all of this is about......a currency war

a game of attrition. the dollar is fucked but so far the rest of the world, who trades in dollars still, might be even more screwed over.

what an amazing game we are watching unfold in real time.......most without even knowing they are playing in it

that seems to me like everything you like to ignore

that is because you don't say anything worth reading

ever......and when you do and get called on it or are asked to elaborate you call it trollling

no thanks

this is better and more serious than anything you will ever say tbh

u crack wise, but that basically makes u more educated than the typical harvard graduate

as proof, i give u conan o'brien

the real problem is that the COST OF LIVING is tied to our debt

both immediate debt and trade debts/deficits

both directly and indirectly

nobody wants to discuss how we prop up our stock markets, pay to keep our bond rates low, now pay off our creeping interest on previous debt, but it is through monetization attempts..........all of it

and that is causing inflation.......even if the money isn't reaching the average individuals hands (which would only cause the inflation to grow faster).

that is what all of this is about......a currency war

a game of attrition. the dollar is fucked but so far the rest of the world, who trades in dollars still, might be even more screwed over.

what an amazing game we are watching unfold in real time.......most without even knowing they are playing in it

You are right - it's mostly a shell game. It's like that game of musical chairs we all loved when we were kids. I think the reason it was appealing was that it was so analogous to life.

You are right - it's mostly a shell game. It's like that game of musical chairs we all loved when we were kids. I think the reason it was appealing was that it was so analogous to life.

exactly

and almost every day i wake up i feel like the music is playing a little faster and a little bit louder

if there was such a thing as a fat lady, in a postmodernist no body shaming pc world, she would undoubtedly be singing

Back