[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Seriously.. with all the freebies there is very little incentive to work in California. You could do better being homeless

6Gy-Pp.jpeg

Glimmer of hope?

Immigration Seen As Most Important Problem for America, Highest in 17 Years

Americans are more concerned about immigration than they have been in 17 years.

A new Gallup poll for July released Wednesday indicated that Americans felt the biggest problem facing the country was immigration. The issue was at the top of the list for 22 percent of Americans, trumping an April 2006 high of 19 percent, according to Gallup. The polling company reported that in the 17 years they have asked the question, immigration averaged around 5 percent of Americans calling it the top problem.

Immigration knocked off the government, a top concern for Americans since President Donald Trump took office in January 2017.

Republicans were more likely to name immigration as a top problem than both Democrats and Independents, 35 percent to 18 and 17 percent, respectively. All three political persuasions saw an uptick in concern with immigration in July.

I was talking with some chick at a pizza place in costa mesa. She'd asked where I was from and was curious if everyone in KY was a racist. Eh....It's true that CA people are really stuck in a bubble separate from the rest of the USA.

President Trump has asked his White House to extend an invitation to Russian President Vladimir Putin to visit Washington later this year, Press Secretary Sarah Sanders said Thursday.

Here's hoping this is the timeline we end up living in.

Ladies and Gentleman, I present "The Left"... a cult of personality that if you dare stray from the rhetoric you will be branded a heretic and excommunicated.

You say something nice about the other side, and you provoke the disdain of your peers who feel the need to bring you to heel.

There is no way society ever evolves to become less partisan if this level of intolerance is how we respond to differences in our views.

Back