[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

that is what the lawsuit is for

he thinks this is a lot like crowd sourcing and gofundme

he would rather sit at home drunk and take tw down

Last edited:
i just think context matters...and outcome matters.

countries participate in espionage and subversion. sure, they have preferences who wins elections.

did they hack election results? did they tamper with ballots, block people from voting?

if not, why really care?

and the crazy part is that those who did do those things the DIMMS have NO ISSUES WITH

I mean illegal votes........MEh

illegal voters.......MEH

Hillary rigging the primary and having the debate questions delivered to her directly.......Meh

Politicians from Mexico campaigning in California and promising to change elections.......Meh

it was a few questionable Facebook ads that most people never saw that are their #1 issue........

meanwhile most lib states wouldn't even let the Federal Gov. look at their voters list

I wonder why?

Last edited:
Scoff at Russia active measures all you want, outside of the hack of the DNC and DNC operators which was significant and likely hurt HRC the most of anything in the campaign, most of it was dumb shit that was indistinguishable from most normal election disinformation.

But next time, it will probably be about helping Democrats take congress since the point is to destabilize the US-centric global order and 2 years of a paralyzed US government is good for Russia and China, especially China as the idiotic trade war is painful for them too.

Scoff at Russia active measures all you want, outside of the hack of the DNC and DNC operators which was significant and likely hurt HRC the most of anything in the campaign, most of it was dumb shit that was indistinguishable from most normal election disinformation.

all the good wiki shit came out of Podesta's personal email account

which as you know also was not on a government or even a party server......

just saying

maybe a lesson could be learned here but again will not be

because self inflection doesn't seem to be anything but DNC kryptonite right now and always takes a backseat to wildly throwing blame....pretending they are somehow a victim when their criminality and crimes are exposed

this is a life theme for leftists on all levels.

Last edited:
all the good wiki shit came out of Podesta's personal email account

which as you know also was not on a government or even a party server......

just saying

maybe a lesson could be learned here but again will not be

because self inflection doesn't seem to be anything but DNC kryptonite right now and always takes a backseat to wildly throwing blame....pretending they are somehow a victim when their criminality and crimes are exposed

Was Podesta not a DNC operator? Or are you intentionally misreading my post?

HRC and the DNC died of many wounds, most self inflicted.

and let's be honest... if you are pushing for non citizens voting rights... do you even care about ensuring american elections are secure?

Nah I only push for voting rights for citizens, I am in favor of a more robust and streamlined process for making more citizens of people that want to immigrate here though, not going to deny that.

hillary lost 33k emails too

I am pretty sure they can all be found on wiki right now

even if our own incompetent idiots in Congress can't get copies of them

Hillary’s 33,000 emails might not be ‘missing’ after all

At one point I am pretty sure I saw links to them.......

why? because again they were on a personal server

it is almost like both the DNC and even the GOV know how important it is not to use gmail and yahoo to send classified information......secret intel......insider info......or things that you know you don't want the rest of the GOD DAMN PLANET to look at freely

but, again, they are the victims here...............:lol:

Russia is the problem

not the dumbest and most fucking corrupt people on planet who are worried that RUSSIA might have dirt on TRUMP and might be able to make him do things he does not want to do jeopardizing our democracy (which they clearly don't give a shit about)

you know as opposed to this:

2016.11.06%20-%20Band%201.jpg

Last edited:
But next time, it will probably be about helping Democrats take congress since the point is to destabilize the US-centric global order and 2 years of a paralyzed US government is good for Russia and China, especially China as the idiotic trade war is painful for them too.
ok...:shrug: and its up to the people to vote and determine for themselves

I'm worried about Russians bumping up vote counts by hacking our election machines. Please demand driver license identifications to ensure the Russians do not hack us again!

Nah I only push for voting rights for citizens, I am in favor of a more robust and streamlined process for making more citizens of people that want to immigrate here though, not going to deny that.

That was a general statement of current events... not you in particular. My bad

ok...:shrug: and its up to the people to vote and determine for themselves

Yes, I just also think people should be more realistic about why foreign governments want to influence US politics. It isn't about what is best for the US, doesn't mean their influence is a negative necessarily but if people ignore the motivations it is more likely to be.

Tele, the Trump admin is every bit as corrupt as an HRC admin would have been. No winners there. Keep beating that dumb drum though.

Yes, I just also think people should be more realistic about why foreign governments want to influence US politics. It isn't about what is best for the US, doesn't mean their influence is a negative necessarily but if people ignore the motivations it is more likely to be.

Tele, the Trump admin is every bit as corrupt as an HRC admin would have been. No winners there. Keep beating that dumb drum though.

worried about foreign influences

just not say the ones controlling OPEC......or Saudi Arabia

or Israel

or you know those ten thousand super pacs, special interests, and lobbyist groups who clearly control our nation

i mean in regards to Russia where do you think they rank here?

above or below AIPAC and CFR?

I mean you want to start at the bottom and work your way up go for it.

Maybe we worry about Ethiopian collusion next

Hey I believe in e-verify, and free identification cards that can be easily obtained any day of the week.

I want everyone to vote, and care about their political involvement. The saddest part of our elections is that at most only 2/3 of eligible people vote in them.

worried about foreign influences

just not say the ones controlling OPEC......or Saudi Arabia

or Israel

or you know those ten thousand super pacs, special interests, and lobbyist groups who clearly control our nation

i mean in regards to Russia where do you think they rank here?

above or below AIPAC and CFR?

I mean you want to start at the bottom and work your way up go for it.

Maybe we worry about Ethiopian collusion next

That you for reminding me why it is pointless to even bother engaging you.

Have a blessed day.

Back