[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

well i guess you hang around a bunch of dorks. my frends were kool guys stealing jeeps and stereos. flyover culture... i get it. it was never my idea i was just nearby or sitting in the car

So you are weak and you admit it.. good for you

sorry mon frere if you leave your keys in the jeep you may be asking for it. the guy that did that was a relatively well-to-do rich kid. what can you say?

supertrap you're a nice enough guy (i guess) but take a step back. you seem a little susceptible

This is a 9 on the CNN upsetometer

trump broke fake news network

DiQjTx9X4AEFEj6.jpg

sorry mon frere if you leave your keys in the jeep you may be asking for it. the guy that did that was a relatively well-to-do rich kid. what can you say?

if you have more than a poor person

you deserve to have your stuff and/or life taken

we know......we get it

viva la resistance

tale of two shitties

Last edited:
I think it is clear after this exchange we can all ignore clu with confidence that he really has nothing to offer

in life

or the forum

sad stuff

Why can't we get a smart, common sense person to argue for the dems/left/faggots? Why is it always retards?

hard to justify theft and murder

not even the non-religious people believe in that

it takes some serious degeneracy and dreg levels to even try

and they can't get us "there" yet

try as they might and the best they possibly can

DiPK-FRWkAEDgwU.jpg

DiPJoLfXkAIJKGC.jpg

and now we know how we got here.....where they want us to go from here

Last edited:
:lol: No way it survives the barrage of gunfire from Utah.. you ever drive through that state a see a sign not shot to hell? A slow moving ballon?

Blimp Over London is Coming to America | PEOPLE.com

After the blimp’s arrival in New Jersey—expected in mid-August— protesters plan to bring it on tour across the country, including New York City, Philadelphia, San Diego, Los Angeles, Dallas, Palm Beach, Asbury Park, Utah and North Carolina.

If you guys could stop mentally masturbating clu for a moment...

So now that I've had some time to catch up on what actually happened today, I think pretty objectively Trump looked like an epic fool. And this wasn't just one of his typical blunders, after being hard on Europe he looked like a complete patsy on Russia.

I can't find an exact youtube vid, but one of the reporters gave Putin a question like "do you have any damning evidence on Trump?" and he rambled on for like 2 minutes without giving a yes/no answer to a yes/no question, and Trump said something equally ridiculous to the effect of "if it existed it would have already been released" directly implying that it could exist rather than simply denying its existence. No one should be dumb enough to believe that a bargaining chip that could either embarrass Trump or completely change global politics would be sacrificed just to embarrass Trump.

He was incredibly over-defensive about Russian meddling as if it automatically imputes blame on his campaign - which is partially the fault of the left-wing media epically blowing that shit out of proportion for so long, but there just stinks way too much of a dog and pony show to make Russia out to be some innocent pretty princess in everything while just after blasting the fuck out of Europe.

I'm all about reasonably warming relations with Russia, but this does not seem to be reasonable, and doing it at the cost of freezing relations with Europe seems asinine and feels highly machinated.

Back