[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

spy-who-loved-me-007-triple-x-james-bond-roger-moore-barbara-bach-2.jpg

California's 'foreclosure capital' to give away $500 a month to residents in experimental welfare program | Fox News

Stockton, California is set to become the first city in the nation to embark on an experiment of Universal Basic Income, paying 100 residents $500 a month without any conditions.

The program’s purpose is to eventually ensure that no one in the city of 300,000 people lives in poverty. The receivers of the cash will be able to spend the money on anything they want without any strings attached.

It will launch by 2019 and the 100 fortunate residents will receive the cash for a full 18-months as part of its testing phase before deciding whether to roll it across whole Stockton.

The idea of Universal Basic Income isn’t new, with some European countries adopting some form of it. In Finland, 2,000 unemployed working-age people were given 560 Euros per month. The program, however, came to an abrupt end in April after the Finnish government decided not to extend the funding to the program, The Guardian reported.

trump tweets just are comedy gold

Thank you to all of my great supporters, really big progress being made. Other countries wanting to fix crazy trade deals. Economy is ROARING. Supreme Court pick getting GREAT REVIEWS. New Poll says Trump, at over 90%, is the most popular Republican in history of the Party. Wow!

trump tweets just are comedy gold
New Poll says Trump, at over 90%, is the most popular Republican in history of the Party
It's true, too. The single most popular Republican president except for Baby Bush right after 911. But, Americans were all fucked up after 911 so Hillary would've had those kinds of numbers too.

I have the local news on right now, mostly to hear the weather but, they are currently running a segment of all the crazies protesting the SCOTUS pick.

Is it just me or, anyone else finds it really bizarre - when I see gay people protesting for women's right to abort a child, I cannot help but :lol:

To me, it appears to be people protesting just to protest because none of them have any reason to be there due to their sexual preference - especially gay males. That is the funniest shit to see.

“Let’s make sure we show up wherever we have to show up,” . “And if you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd. And you push back on them. And you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere.

Forest Preserves probe cop’s response to Puerto Rican harassment complaint

Are you a citizen? Then you should not be wearing that,” the man said. “I would like to know is she an American citizen? Why is she wearing that s—?”

“You’re not going to change us,” he added. “The world is not going to change the United States of America. You should not be wearing that in the United States of America.”

On several occasions she called out to the officer who was first on the scene, telling him how uncomfortable she was with the man harassing her.

“I do not feel comfortable with him here; is there anything you can do?” she asks.

:rofl:

Back