[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

idk boutchall but mun wud slap dat old dumfukcuck nativeretart rite dafuq cross him teefz n makem beg 4 anudda rite in fronta lisa smdh lol :jester:

Let that soak in.. Trump is literally going to kill everyone.. America will not survive unless we get another recession, quick.

How close are we to another recession anyway?

“A recession is a survivable event,” Maher said. “What Trump is doing to this country is not. Democracy is about to go the way of the dinosaurs because we’ve been taken over by a dodo bird.

“So let me repeat, a recession is a survivable event – we’ve survived one every time a Republican is in the White House. Every Republican president since Teddy Roosevelt has presided over a recession…the United States has survived 47 recession in all. Since the Great Depression, we’ve never gone more than 10 years without one. Another recession is coming, not because I’m rooting for it, but because someone passed a giant tax giveaway to the rich that added trillions to the debt, and started a trade war for no reason and deliberately sabotaged the affordable care act and rolled back the rules for banks so they can once again gamble with our money.”

bjcrd27pdn511.gif

I don't care if it was last month, get some content you care about up in here so we can either discuss it or make fun of you for caring about it.

:lol:

I kinda care that the ability of local industry, in the forms of everything from manufacturing to agriculture are being punished because Trump is an imbicile.

havax, on a scale of 1 to 10, and be honest, how competent do you think Donald Trump is? How in touch with reality do you actually think this man is?

I'd put him at about a 2.

havax, on a scale of 1 to 10, and be honest, how competent do you think Donald Trump is? How in touch with reality do you actually think this man is?

I'd put him at about a 2.

in touch with reality? I'd say about a 7.

Back