[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

3koc.gif

no amnesty for leftists!

trump/putin/pence 2044

mttglyghx0511.jpg

tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock :lol:

trump/putin/pence 2020
At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if this guy was the 'Russian' Meuller has been trying to find. Or, he planted some 'Russian' in an attempt to get this non-story into a story.

Trump's way is better.. for everyone

The Obama administration did, however, detain families together — some indefinitely — in hopes of deterring future migrants back in 2014, earning protests and public outrage at the time.

"Family separation just adds injury to the insult of detention," said Bradley Jenkins, manager of the Board of Immigration Appeals Pro Bono Project at CLINIC, the Catholic Legal Immigration Network Inc. He argued the detention of asylum seekers is "unnecessary," and that Obama-era detention centers were concerning, too.

Asylum Seekers are not detained.

Illegal Migrants caught crossing between Border Stations are detained.

Requesting asylum after being detained, doesn't change the reason for being detained.

The administration is right to point out, however, that there is a legal process for seeking asylum that won't involve facing such a choice — just show up at a port of entry to make the asylum claim.

"As I have said many times before, if you are seeking asylum for your family, there is no reason to break the law and illegally cross between ports of entry," Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen tweeted over the weekend.

They don't want to request asylum.

Requesting asylum is a last resort after being detained in order to gum up the judicial process and slow down the clock on them being deported.

I would stop but the MAGA won't stop.. just 24/7 winning now. Complete beat down of the left underway

FedEx profit tops Wall Street estimates amid trade war worries

USA quits Human Rights Council

https://www.bbc.com/news/44537372

and

Mr Trump said children had to be taken away

You guys must be creaming in your pants about now.
Keep jacking it, cause I want to see how hard you are when your boy goes to jail and this place ends because the trailer park boys that support it say they have no more money.

Playing the short game must be fun for now, that's not what we are doing.

Vanster is going to act like all those articles I posted supporting Trump don't exist and we are all just racist.

Well done Vanster, well done

Meanwhile MAGA continues to drown your feeble voice

and

Keep jacking it, cause I want to see how hard you are when your boy goes to jail and this place ends because the trailer park boys that support it say they have no more money.

will you disappear like you did after the election when Orange Hitler won and then return with your hat in hand if you're wrong?

:)

and

Do you mean the UN Human Rights council with a president from Slovenia, a country with more civil rights violations per capital than any other country in eastern europe?

and

Nah you're right, let's keep the families together, put them all in jail, parents and children. Then ship them back all together.

Back