[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Get off your fucking high horse fool, who do you think you're kidding? Even republicans are horrified and are begging the white house to stop this practice. Ted Cruz wrote a bill today to stop this. Ted fucking Cruz!

The only people who are for this are inbred racists like yourself who don't see brown people as human beings.

He wrote a bill to change the law? Like, you know, his job?

triple: Caring about brown people since 2016.

Get off your fucking high horse fool, who do you think you're kidding? Even republicans are horrified and are begging the white house to stop this practice. Ted Cruz wrote a bill today to stop this. Ted fucking Cruz!

Republicans looking for votes from hags like yourself and mexicans. Oh boy oh boy my boy Ted Hispanic is writing a bill even!

Something has to be done about illegal immigration. The borders are not free to cross because you think there is a better life for you here. That isn't how the world works, and the US is not here to save everybody in the world from a situation they don't like. Detaining children is not an ideal solution, but the only option liberals are proposing is to just let people break the law with no consequences. It has to end.

Separating families is not the law. Crossing the border is a misdemeanor. This is like taking someone's kids for blowing an 0.09.

How do you justify doing lasting trauma to innocent children? It's the law to commit child abuse now?

You are a broken record Triple. Why don't you respond to how I've described the very simple process of bail, and why bail is not acceptable in the case of illegal immigrants? Oh because it doesn't fit your narrative.

You are so far off the hypocrisy deep end here it isn't even funny. You are lying, and lying, and repeating the lie again so much that maybe you even actually believe it.

Separating families is not the law. Crossing the border is a misdemeanor. This is like taking someone's kids for blowing an 0.09.

How do you justify doing lasting trauma to innocent children? It's the law to commit child abuse now?

Yes and no court will allow them out on their own volition, because they will simply disappear. They are expedited through the courts, within hours if they choose to go back. These are choices people make. Choose to cross a border illegally, choose to be separated, choose to fight.

And if you have a kid in the car when you blow a .09, you're getting separated from your child until they can find a guardian. Don't be fucking retarded.

So child abuse is your only solution. Do I have that right?

Housing, feeding, and educating children whose parents cannot is not child abuse. You know that, but you have to lie to make your narrative work. It is obvious to everyone, including yourself.

Our children are being jailed!

Ok you can take them back to Mexico just after lunch.

Fuck that.

Housing, feeding, and educating children whose parents cannot is not child abuse. You know that, but you have to lie to make your narrative work. It is obvious to everyone, including yourself.

So if I kidnap a child, but I house/feed/educate that child, that's not child abuse?

Now you're going to argue "but they are the government" - okay does an infant know the difference between the government and a random stranger? I'm going to guess no, they don't. All they know is someone took them away from mom.

This is going to create lasting trauma for these children. It's all on Trump and his supporters. Every single one.

CPS does not operate any tent cities, nor do they put children in cages.

Generally CPS takes children away from adults who put children in cages.

Move those goalposts. You've gone from being ok with only some children being separated, to not being ok with any children being separated, to now being ok with children being separated again so long as the facilities are slightly nicer.

CPS does not operate any tent cities, nor do they put children in cages.

Generally CPS takes children away from adults who put children in cages.

CPS doesn't have to deal with thousands of parents committing crimes that can't bail out of jail in a small geographic area on a daily basis. And people who belong in this country typically have relatives that can take care of the children in the mean time. Maybe you can get your senator to sponsor a bill for several thousand border childcare spa hotels to be built? Might just be cheaper to, I dunno, build a wall or something.

So if I kidnap a child, but I house/feed/educate that child, that's not child abuse?

Now you're going to argue "but they are the government" - okay does an infant know the difference between the government and a random stranger? I'm going to guess no, they don't. All they know is someone took them away from mom.

This is going to create lasting trauma for these children. It's all on Trump and his supporters. Every single one.

By your logic every child that's ever separated from their parents for any reason is now traumatized, even if they're well provided for.

You're an idiot.

Might just be cheaper to, I dunno, build a wall or something.

triple would then state that it is cruel to not supply mexicans with ladders and ropes, due to the children who broke their necks being dragged over it by idiot parents.

triple would then state that it is cruel to not supply mexicans with ladders and ropes, due to the children who broke their necks being dragged over it by idiot parents.

oh hey we're back to the ol straw man argument

I guess I can leave since I don't need to be here if you're just going to argue with yourself

Sure, take open mockery as an excuse to bow out of your terrible emotional arguments and hypocrisy.

I'd give you credit if you at least said "Obama shouldn't have done it either!" but you're probably not going to after rationalizing it earlier.

Back