[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

took this at the convention last year

vxn17l09oe411.jpg

for all we know she could be a republican I mean who's to say

The Seven Nuttiest Things Nancy Pelosi Has Said This Year

“A nuclear bomb in your pocket.”

Pelosi told reporters on Wednesday that it “pays to have a nuclear bomb in your pocket” when negotiating with President Trump, apparently referring to his recently smashingly successful summit with North Korea Kim Jong Un.

“Hip hip horay, unemployment is down. What does that mean to me in my life?”

Yeah, this one was so crazy even Donald Trump Jr. tweeted a flabbergasted, “She actually said that.”

“Doggie doo”

When asked in January about the Republican plan for short-term CHIP funding, Pelosi compared it to … eating doggy poop.

No, I’m not kidding.

“This is like giving you a bowl of doggie doo, put a cherry on top and call it a chocolate sundae,” said Pelosi. “This is nothing.”

The “spark of divinity” in MS-13 members

Who could possibly forget this gem from last month in response to Trump’s “animals” characterization of MS-13.

“Some of us who are attracted to the political arena, to government and public service” believe that “we are all God’s children” and “there is a spark of divinity among every person on earth, and we all have to recognize that as we respect the dignity and worth of every person,” said Pelosi, insisting that since we have “divinity in us” we need to recognize the same in MS-13 members, or something.

The “hypocrisy” of people of faith for agreeing with immigration law enforcement

Remember that time, just last week, when Holier-Than-Thou-Pelosi tried to criticize Attorney General Sessions and other people of faith as hypocrites for wanting law and order at the border?

“The very hypocrisy of the Attorney General to quote the Bible, the hypocrisy of all people of faith in our country not to clamor for what the administration is doing to end — whether it’s to deprive the dreamers of the respect they deserve or whether its taking babies away from their mothers and fathers,” said Pelosi. “For this administration to pose as people of faith and pose as people who care about family and children is of a height of hypocrisy that knows no bounds.”

“Strong employment numbers mean little…”

“May’s jobs report shows that strong employment numbers mean little to the families hit with soaring new costs under the Republicans’ watch,” Pelosi wrote in a statement early this month, referring to the strongest job numbers yet under the Trump administration.

“Crumbs…”

Ah, the ubiquitous “crumbs” comment. You thought I was going to forget that one didn’t you? Nope, I didn’t forget, and hopefully millions of midterm voters won’t either. Unless, of course, you want Madame Let-Them-Eat-Cake to be third in line for the presidency come January 2019.

“In terms of the bonus that corporate America receives versus the crumbs they are giving to workers to put the schmooze on is so pathetic,” Pelosi said in January, referring to news reports about employees getting bonuses as a result of recent GOP tax cuts. “And I would hope with their big advantage of bringing home at a very low rate that they would invest in infrastructure but our experience has been they will seek dividends and buy-backs. It is insignificant.”

Donald Trump is delivering on his promises and voters are noticing

Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) and Sen. Harry Reid (D-N.Y.) have told their fellow Democrats to stop talking about impeaching President Trump because they have come to understand the talk is not helping them with independents and is doing nothing to separate the president from his enthusiastic base of support.

Yes, among Democrats, 71 percent want to see the president impeached if Democrats win control of the House. But among independents — the key swing votes Democrats must attract to retake either house of Congress — 54 percent say they oppose impeachment.

But the most ignored figure in that poll is perhaps the most important. Among Republicans, 92 percent oppose impeachment — an indication of the enduring, unflagging support the president has enjoyed from those in his party.

:lol:

Tourists visiting San Francisco question if they're in 'bad side of town'

Recent social media posts by tourists visiting San Francisco casts a troubling light on the City by the Bay over its homeless issue, open drug use and filthy streets.

Since the beginning of the year, reports have surfaced of hypodermic needles dotting the streets, piles of human feces and expanding shanty towns for the increasing homeless population -- and now tourists are noticing, SFGate reported.

"Is this normal or am I in a 'bad part of town?'” an Australian Reddit user asked the San Francisco Reddit community Wednesday.

“Why is this city so terrifying?” a Canadian visitor asked on Reddit Sunday.

Staff at local hotels and travel businesses have empathized with “shocked” tourists over the state San Francisco's streets.

"I've never seen any other city like this — the homelessness, dirty streets, drug use on the streets, smash-and-grabs," Joe D'Alessandro, president of S.F. Travel told the San Francisco Chronicle in April.

"You see things on the streets that are just not humane," Kevin Carroll, executive director of the Hotel Council of San Francisco, also told the paper. "People come into hotels saying, 'What is going on out there?' They're just shocked.”

The city’s voting citizens are also grappling with the crises plaguing their streets in addition to their rising costs as they prepare to elect a new state governor in November.

The Golden State's homeless population of more than 130,000 people is now about 25 percent of the nationwide total, and cleaning up after the surging group is getting costly -- topping $10 million in 2016-17.

San Francisco Mayor Mark Farrell announced in April a $750,000 initiative to hire workers solely to help clean up the city’s “hot spots” of needles and syringes—of which about 275,000 are collected every month by public health officials and nonprofit organizations.

“People are starting to ask, ‘Maybe we need a Rudy Giuliani?’” Jason Clark, chairman of the San Francisco Republican Party, told The New York Times, speaking of the former Republican New York mayor whose tough stance on crime helped clean up the city in the 1990s.

Even though “The City by the Bay” was named by the editors of Conde Nast Traveler as one of its 50 most beautiful cities in January 2017, it may not be enough to expect visitors to return a second time.

“We’re the most beautiful city no one ever wants to come back to,” real estate agent and city resident Anna Coles told the Times.

At some point I hope we ease back into a give and take, compromise type government... dems are just so weak and fucked up they have zero power and checks and balances is out of whack.

I disagree with your premise that checks and balances is about party affiliation/representation in congress. The legislative, executive and judicial branches are designed by the founding fathers to balance each other.

It is up to the people to fill two of those, and by extension the the third.

Checks and balances is working as intended - it isn't out of whack.

We have the government we voted for.

I bet all those rednecks pay their bills and don't rely on insurance scams like triple or flee to another state like vanster.

If anything, the right has moved to the left. They certainly don't care about small government, and the hardcore religious fundamentalists are dwindling. Libertarians don't give a fuck about pot or abortions. The far left has been growing with the free-shit army, and the main left wants to pretend that they don't exist, while at the same time proclaiming the entire right to be nazis.
Well, my counter-argument would be that those individuals were never right-wing to begin with. Some might view this as a No True Scottsman fallacy, but they'd be wrong. I tend to lean towards the definitions of things when categorizing. A person isn't what they say they are, they are what they demonstrate.

Small government is right-wing, so if someone was saying that they are apart of the right-wing but wants large government, then they aren't right-wing. If we don't have these types of concrete definitions to compare against, then we can't communicate clearly.

This goes back many decades, but I think it became more obvious with people Bush, McCain, et al. Triple is a great local example. He was never conservative. He was/is just a typical sheep, desiring to be in some sort of popular group. He was always a leftist. Now he's just further left with the progressive/Marxist trash he was gullible enough to fall for during college.

I agree that people that called themselves right-wing have moved left.

Last edited:
Right or left wing requires context. In US politics, "conservatives" are just as likely to be authoritarian sheep. How else can you be against shit like abortion or drugs other than giving your government sweeping powers to regulate the stuff you dislike? Saying that right wing = small government is nonsense.

Right or left wing requires context. In US politics, "conservatives" are just as likely to be authoritarian sheep. How else can you be against shit like abortion or drugs other than giving your government sweeping powers to regulate the stuff you dislike? Saying that right wing = small government is nonsense.

They aren't right-wing, which is what I just said.

If they want the government to step in and censor curse words, restrict what drugs we can take, etc., then they aren't right-wing. They may lean right or be be near the center, but definitely not right-wing.

And that's only minor social issues. The more important ones are fighting pointless wars, especially in the context of interventionist policies.

Apparently there are no democrats in the south. None. Apparently no democrats own guns and don't want to be robbed. Not a one. Apparently there are no democrats who drive pick ups, or enjoy the NFL. It's not that you're possibly wrong triple, it's that you're demonstrating bigotry, racism, and collectivism in your immediate judgement.

It's also fucking hysterical that in an argument that the right today is more left than the right was yesterday, you forgot that yourself was an example of this trend.

I think it's clearly more the rift between the left and the rest of the sane people.

The right hasn't moved.

I think mainly people are tired of identity politics. That and we're supposed to let in the rest of the world into our country willy-nilly. Every time I turn on Globalist Dictator Radio they have either some gay transexual lgbqusdrt++ person coming out and talking about their plight in life, or they're talking about the refugee situation around the world and making all the hearts bleed. Oh yeah the other thing they discuss is if they have a trump bashing story, they're playing it up to the hilt. And now the more they do it, story after Story, the more I think everybody is seeing through the bullshit.

Last edited:
Back