[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

so building a housing complex instead of a tent city

we'll just send you the bill for the difference then? in that case i think we found a solution

I say we build a tent city for homeless and illegals... load them onto ships and sink the ships in an effort to restore the damaged reefs

Something tells me triple is not a contributing taxpayer...so of course he isn't paying. The bleeding hearts don't wanna pay, they just wanna shout.
triple injures himself while taking pictures when he's not posting on reddit.
in fairness his hogbeast wife probably pays the taxes and supports his business expenses such as microsd cards

1. I'm within 90 miles of the coast, i.e. the border
2. no, I'm irish
3. many came recently via Hurricane Maria and we also took in Somali refugees

When you say "we" do you mean you housed refugees or you had a few that were placed in your city of residence?

tbf when you are housed yourself, it makes it difficult to house others..

I don't know triple's situation but I would bet he doesn't pay very much of anything for anything

Hopefully now that Manafort is in jail rather than just under house arrest, we'll have Trump out of office by next Friday and we can return to the glorious days of 2014 where we just shoved mexican kids into fenced off cages.

Worry about your own fucked up life before concerning yourself with mine. I am doing fine. My family is financially secure. I don't live with my mother in law

Dems reek of desperation

Michigan Democrats propose lowering voting age to 16

Changes to the U.S. and Michigan constitutions would be needed to lower the voting age, the Free Press noted, adding that a supermajority in the state's House and the Senate would be required to change the state's Constitution. That's not likely, it said, considering Republicans control both chambers.

That want parent to tell their kids how to vote

I am never mad. I have nothing to be mad about.

Edit.. actually I do have something that is bothering me lately. I am trying to decide between a Gibson les paul and a PRS. I can't make up my mind. That is about the extent of my stress though. I would appreciate any input others have on the matter .

Last edited:
Back