[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

does it even matter who the president is? everyone one reps what the past one did in the last 4 years (or 8) for the next 4 at least
:rofl: No.

Some things have delays, sure, but nothing positive right now has anything to do with Obama or Bush, especially the economy. They were extreme detriments. In fact, almost every President the past century has been.

No, you are defending the concept of murdering someone willing to sue for peace. A scenario that you presented.

And there it is. You're describing vengeance, not justice.

It can be both, and I'm fine with either.

He killed 3,000 americans. Fuck him. Call it whatever you want, I'm glad we killed him and his stupid fucking wife.

I'm actually surprised this opinion needs to be defended.

LOL

triple says kill em all if need be

nuke the place, kill them all

then has the audacity to call Kim Jong Un a murderer with the same breath

:lol:

it took him spelling out his idiocy to prove it to this exact level

we get it.......you don't care about anything but your cause and agenda. ANY MEAN NECESSARY

ANY.DAY.NOW

Again, it doesn't. You're overlooking your own stupid hypothetical again. If bin laden was willing to talk it would be immoral to kill him without persuing talks first, regardless of whether or not you're glad he's dead.

Yes, Navy Seals killing Osama Bin Laden was exactly like Kim Jong Un killing thousands of his own people via labor camps and executions, in retrospect.

Again, it doesn't. You're overlooking your own stupid hypothetical again. If bin laden was willing to talk it would be immoral to kill him without persuing talks first, regardless of whether or not you're glad he's dead.

No it wouldn't. Agreeing to talk doesn't excuse you from what you did. It's not a get out of jail free card.

You're assuming the objective was peace with Bin Laden. The objective was his death.

Yes, Navy Seals killing Osama Bin Laden was exactly like Kim Jong Un killing thousands of his own people via labor camps and executions, in retrospect.

they weren't called seal team six if that is what you are getting at

serveimage

sorry murderer

Back