[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Kim about to open his pockets up to billions in US investments

Donny T about to get a 15,000,000 pool of dirt cheap labour

Is Biden's son still on the board of directors at Ukrainian Burisma Holdings lol or are all those favours falling apart by now

Does this look familiar !!!

Oh Yeah ...

John Bolton to Kim Jong Un: Give Up Your Nukes Like Gaddafi Did—Before We Killed Him
180329-lewis-bolton-libya-hero_raxit9

https://www.thedailybeast.com/john-bolton-to-kim-jong-un-give-up-your-nukes-like-gaddafi-didbefore-we-killed-him

Best part is after G7 Trudeau runs away to make a press conference complaining about trump while trump’s next stop is a historic meeting with Kim. Lol pretty clear to see who the adult in the room is. The loser this week is Trudeau and his viral eyebrow fiasco.

The other hilarious win was trump threatening new tariffs and getting this trade war jazzed up in the MSM and then doing an about face and saying fine, let’s get rid of all the tariffs and then everyone is like, no we love tarrifs!! Thank Jesus for trump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Remember, it's illegal to talk to Dennis Rodman. It’s different for the media. So everything you learn about this, you’re learning from us.

didn't trump cancel this at one point? in writing?
do you mean when he alpha dogged those tools to show them he has the upper hand?

some people beg for dates with leftwing hogbeasts, others just act disinterested and not desperate and get the prom queen.

RAND PAUL JUST WOLF BLITZER FOLKS

IMPEACH ANY DAY NOW

Da fuq? Your brain broken.

is he really wrong about that?

i mean birds of a feather want never ending middle eastern wars for zion together

Awesome. It's the truth. He's in league with McCain. They're both evil pieces of shit. I'm always happen to see one of the Paul's calling out their bullshit.

Yeah Graham is fucking nuts, fuck him.

do you mean when he alpha dogged those tools to show them he has the upper hand?

is that what happened? I seem to remember everyone shit on trump for cancelling the summit out of nowhere, our allies in south korea and japan not being kept in the loop, and then trump hastily rescheduling and changing the tone when he realized what he had actually done.

and what did DPRK give up to get that summit back on? oh right nothing

but if you want to call that mess "alpha" you do you, alpha

Back