[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Sorry to interrupt but this is kinda funny.

A. They had a warrant.. that is the key. You seeing it "on demand" is never going to happen.

2. You don't have any rights. You are illegal and not a citizen

ICE agent to woman demanding to see warrant: 'You watch too much movies’

Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) officers reportedly refused to show a suspect's family an arrest warrant before entering their California home, telling them they're watching "too much movies."

ICE told NBC 7 that there was an arrest warrant signed by a federal judge.

Alonso-Hernandez is wanted for illegally re-entering the country 16 times since 2013 and for a domestic violence conviction in 2014, 10News in San Diego reported. He was also reportedly deported once before.

I bet captain rage is viciously searching for an internet image macro to express how he feels right now.

I bet captain rage is viciously searching for an internet image macro to express how he feels right now.

290swmb.jpg

u can swipe left

u can swipe right

but for the love of god just look at me SENPAI

fucking look at me

someone touch something already

but don't call me desperate folks

and it is funny alright

funny without saying anything at all

but you clearly don't get the joke as even Fallcuck laughs at it

no wonder you feel so challenged

Animo said:
never put up a picture of yourself shirtless on a dating site

especially if your body looks like that

Last edited:
and it is funny alright

funny without saying anything at all

but you clearly don't get the joke as even Fallcuck laughs at it

no wonder you feel so challenged

:rofl: You think it was a real dating profile? It was made to troll with. It was literally a joke. There was an irc channel, and a thread. fraggle started trolling strippers on okcupid, and i wanted to do the same.

Jesus christ you're fucking stupid. You should go suck some spxnge dick, maybe you'll get some knowledge.

Spoiler

Last edited:
:rofl: You think it was a real dating profile? It was made to troll with. It was literally a joke. There was an irc channel, and a thread. fraggle started trolling strippers on okcupid, and i wanted to do the same.

Jesus christ you're fucking stupid. You should go suck some spxnge dick, maybe you'll get some knowledge.

and the funniest part is looking at the giant aryan beta bitch with no other words or captions needed

and you think the joke was the profile not the picture

:rofl:

Captain delusional telling himself necessary lies to feel better about being a fat sack of autism.

Back