[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

You don't know a fucking thing about Mike. If you did you would know he wouldn't talk to a shit head like you in the first place. Furthermore, dumbass, I have full control of his FB and know for fact your made up convo with him never happened.

You are embarrassing yourself. Sit down kid.

hey man, there's other forums you can go to. maybe rayn should just censor/ban you. no worries.

twitter post #1:

DYqqwfUX4AAr_de.jpg

twitter post #2:
DYqqwgHWsAIle0A.jpg

Despite being sourced by government funded DOJ stats......one account got locked for 7 days for quoting the other

this is ok though

it isn't like they refused to make someone a gay marriage cake

they just had a well cited opinion that nobody liked being told

you can just take your opinion to somewhere other than twitter, reddit, youtube, google, facebook, etc if you want to recite mean stats and opinions they say

so they can chase you down there and shut down that domain too like their new "purge the scourge" goal over on /pol and 4chan

like they constantly try to do in this thread on this forum (but can't)

Last edited:
I got put in FB jail for saying "fags" in a fb conversation. Even though I am an expert on the subject. Also got zucced another time for posting something and posting the citations to back up what I was talking about.

I talk to my family via fb vid chat so being in FB jail sucked. I learned my lesson and now just post mundane things no one cares about. Like science and philosophy.

Last edited:
oh i believe it

the algos catching everyone

DY5S5hCWsAQ-ImN.jpg

then you have to show your victimization protected class card to get let out of jail again

same reason only blacks can say "n" word

i am working on being a transexual jew so that i can continue to say what i want for a few more years........i got an ungly curly haired wig and am working on a good backstory pedigree card to show my "chosen one" lineage.

that should keep me out of prison for a little while longer

only reason Milo can talk still

if i have to sell all my dignity and respect and future to troll into the no go zone so be it

so long as i can toss any cis white male who tries to out victim empathize me

Last edited:
I could have got back to fb and proved to them I am a spic fag with HIV but I didn't bother. I just took my lumps and got over it. Seriously tho. It's like all social media is cracking down on anyone who tries to tell the truth about anything. Which is scary because I read 1984 and the tactics social media are using are in that book. Even more fucked up is the fact those social media companies are making a fuck ton of cash off our data and are nothing without the user base.

EDIT: I understand censorship and reasons for censoring but what I don't get is why are these companies shooting themselves in their own foot?

Last edited:
the goal of the globalist is to:

-outsource all they can for cheap labor to undercut and undermine your individual worth
-flood your area with 3rd world people who will stand in line for diminishing pay and benefits
-create more laws so that you can't opt out, back out of system, can't reject their policy
-flood u with more 3rd world people who will vote for safety net slavery over sovereignty
-then create more laws so that you can't complain or bitch about it
-as they alter the stats and laws so that they only work against you now (not the lawless)

“When you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing - When you see that money is flowing to those who deal, not in goods, but in favors - When you see that men get richer by graft and by pull than by work, and your laws don’t protect you against them, but protect them against you - When you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self-sacrifice - You may know that your society is doomed.”

it is the ultimate in Hegelian Dialectic in order to promote and make Anarcho-Tyranny

this is our future as Hash already posted earlier in this thread

Last edited:
i just need to embrace the future

DZEMre7X4AAz0Vw.jpg

accept not reject where we are headed

DZBR4ryXcAEk1Ld.jpg

take my male birth control pills and have the testosterone of a five year old child

so that the handlers can sell me off to the highest bidder

Dude! When we lived at the condo in Florida the condos were nice, quiet, and crime almost never happened there. Well some investors bought a bunch of units and had them rented via HUD. I kid you not within a month of the niggers moving in those units the whole condo complex started to go to shit and fast. They were breaking in cars, units and even broke into the fucking washing machines in the laundry room. Like seriously. How fucked up are you to break into a washing machine chasing quarters?

I love living up here because there are not any niggers here. It is so peaceful and safe. Hopefully niggers will stay downstate and not ruin our little piece of heaven.

Last edited:
Yeah I saw that vid. Imagine sitting in a jail cell and tough guy bubba asks what you are in for. "I stole a gumball machine." :lol: A new gay couple is made.

Also yeah Im a fucking spic fag but I love the Constitution, and do not want any rights or privileges not available to you or anyone else. If being a fag is made illegal so be it. I will wear my man clothing and start walking talking like a dude again. Like I'm going to do anyway when my kid gets here in a few months. Kids are impressionable and I will not be exposing him to that type of stuff. Cause I care more about him than I care about me.

Last edited:
He's lying, as usual. Mike was particular about who he spoke with, hardly used FB, and my butt hole is super tight because I do man kegels. Kitty makes shit up because he's stupid and thinks everyone is stupid like he is. Yeah I have been guilty of making shit up but I have good reason to. When my kid gets here I will make a thread explaining myself and when I do you all will understand why.

Yeah I saw that vid. Imagine sitting in a jail cell and tough guy bubba asks what you are in for. "I stole a gumball machine." :lol: A new gay couple is made.

Also yeah Im a fucking spic fag but I love the Constitution, and do not want any rights or privileges not available to you or anyone else. If being a fag is made illegal so be it. I will wear my man clothing and start walking talking like a dude again. Like I'm going to do anyway when my kid gets here in a few months. Kids are impressionable and I will not be exposing him to that type of stuff. Cause I care more about him than I care about me.

good for u!!!

and that is my thing......i just want to be left the fuck alone

i have no desire to take away anyone elses rights

i dont' even care about what fb or twitter does

if it wasn't an orchestrated attack by all tech, the people who said we needed net neutrality so they could have more control, i wouldn't even blink........but the entire internet is under attack right now

and i don't care about gay marriage or gays being gay at all

i actually used to be one of those idiots who protested against PROP 8 in Cali because I believed that rights should be universal..........

but then i realized i can't smoke weed and own a gun at same time

i can't fight for gay rights and religious rights (unless it is Islam......:lol:)

that we live in a world where we must pick a one or a zero and that there is no exceptions or compromise and i really don't care about anyones rights but my own now........me and my tribe of like minded gents and gentiles

identity politics did this and too bad so sad as phaytal would say about our criticisms about mass censorship and i will say about his city burning in the next stage of civil unrest riots

Last edited:
Exactly. You do you and I do me. If you run out of eggs or milk come by and I got you for a few or a gallon. How its supposed to be. We are all in this together anyway so we might as well work together instead of working against each other.

how about we have some civility in this civilization we talk so much about

pretend it is worth something as it become more savage and satanic day after day......year after year

I have forced myself to start watching Portlandia so I can communicate with others outside of my circle......."I'm gonna live my truth and you do you."

My shrink told me to go to my friends house and hang out but fuck dude I cant sit there like they do and watch TV the whole time talking only during commercials. It's weird and seems unnatural to me. If we are gonna chill and talk let's do that I feel like telling them. None of the shit on TV is real anyway. The TV is one of the most evil weapons ever designed and I dont watch that shit like most folks do. I do watch LIVE PD cause I really like seeing police busting bad guys cause bad guys suck.

Last edited:
Back