[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

no one wants to stay too close to the dumpster fire that is the Trump presidency

much better to enjoy it from a safe distance where you won't get any of the stink on you

i'd say the same thing about your horse faced bitch jacinda. she has just as much stink, if not more. nothing but bad things coming to NZ with her in office.

i'd say the same thing about your horse faced bitch jacinda. she has just as much stink, if not more. nothing but bad things coming to NZ with her in office.

Maybe I'm wrong, but it almost sounds like you're calling another human being unattractive.

if u move to nz from uk

its hard 2 argue about running away from socioeconomic issues

but it was just 4 the fam u kno

Brexit wasn't a thing when I moved :shrug: plus if you read about NZ you would find that it's actually not at all easy to just rock up and get a well paid job etc. Lots of people give up and go home...so if someone moved here for money reasons, over the UK, they are probably dumb as fuck

and economic issues sounds like something for poor people to concern themselves with :d

you knock up any chick and chances are high they are gonna wanna live near their family imo

Maybe I'm wrong, but it almost sounds like you're calling another human being unattractive.

You're usually wrong, I'll give you that. But this time you're right, chief. Congrats on your mediocre reading comprehension.

28783007_10157088850418219_1280658280710485395_n.jpg

in all fairness i care more about the shit smeared all over our walls over the past 30 years by the Bush and Clintons than I do the one we are still digesting for barely one year now.........

the one who is scrutinized by all media 24/7......and has a special investigator specifically dedicated to them around the clock

but you know selective outrage is almost better than no outrage at all i hear

if you think Trump is getting a "free pass" you are more full of shit and partisan than i ever imagined possible

Selective over what? Care about everything or nothing, otherwise are just being a hypocrite. You love hypocrisy right?

describe the "highway robbery" the current admin is getting away with - preferably without reeing.

General conflict with the family companies is the most egregious. How and where it influences US policy is concerning.

Beyond that the disregard for proper handling of security clearance is just galling after two years of hearing about HRC emails.

Lots of just shitty cabinet secretary behavior.

it's OK for icahn to divest from aluminum/steel holdings for canadian mining companies it's not insider trading when you're close to the cabinet.

who cares if secret service staff stay at trump hotels where else are they supposed to stay

Back