[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Ripped from the Mueller indictment:

28276292_10155861072966558_1690253097173195258_n.jpg

All authored by the Russians

Whoa, that's quite a psy ops list there. Are you stating that those phrases originated from Russian sources and were such powerful branding phrases and deployed so strategically that they were able to manipulate millions of votes in key states to effectively negate the $2B spent on truth and facts by the Hillary campaign?

Whoa, that's quite a psy ops list there. Are you stating that those phrases originated from Russian sources and were such powerful branding phrases and deployed so strategically that they were able to manipulate millions of votes in key states to effectively negate the $2B spent on truth and facts by the Hillary campaign?

:rofl: i think that's what he's saying

if this is true, holy shit, soros is in a world of shit for what he's done to manipulate millions of voters, with all the hard proof we have of him funding protests.

Say what?

it was bad joke illustrating that you two are in close physical proximity to Russia

and suddenly anyone having a negative opinion on Hillary from that region somehow implies a crime happened and proof of Russian collusion

an even sadder joke considering what our own CIA/FBI actively do to meddle and stir up shit around other regions of the globe.......and what they measurably did against Trump already (and provably)

Russian Twitter Accounts Pivot To Florida School Shooting : The Two-Way : NPR

for more laughs on this topic (and nuts we are over here)

Last edited:

I ripped it from the indictment.

You're the one saying there was zero collusion with the Trump campaign, but the evidence (which you haven't provided) is "overwhelming" that the Sanders campaign colluded with the Russians.

I ripped it from the indictment.

You're the one saying there was zero collusion with the Trump campaign, but the evidence (which you haven't provided) is "overwhelming" that the Sanders campaign colluded with the Russians.

I challenge you to rip from the indictment the evidence that Trump or anyone from his campaign colluded with the Russians (hint: there isn't any). The whole point is that if your burden of proof is that the Trump campaign benefited from Russian actions, and that constitutes collusion in your mind, then by that same train of thought Bernie and Jill Stein are also guilty of russian collusion.

dang dude this Mueller investigation thing was their only hope

now the pain is going to set in

they have no place left to hide or mental delusions of resistance grandeur to prop them up

"Russians Did Not Alter The Outcome Of The Elections": Highlights From Rosenstein's Press Conference

"There is no allegation in this indictment that any American was a knowing participant in this illegal activity. There is no allegation in the indictment that the [Russians'] conduct altered the outcome of the 2016 election."

I mean got damn this is soul crushing

someone get them an emergency hotline number asap

Last edited:
these days alex jones has built such a large following and wields enuff power that he gets 2 sit thru entire ~bohemian grove~ gatherings w/o being ejected 4 wearing dockers from goodwill and a too-small sears shirt w/ the buttons misaligned

so ya, he's russian

My fear is that Trump promised the Russian government too much for the hillary4president memes given that he didn't really plan on winning. Like what if he really has to give them canada now?

Back