[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

:rofl:

failtowel not mad at all

none, nada, zip, zilch

and dranged tryin hard to eknight for him

good stuff, another MAGA day

im pretty sure trudeau selling that exact idea rn to the

worlds economic elite

groove could point out that trudeau wearing those ducky socks at Davos already brought them millions and millions of dollars in tourism money to this event from those 1000 private planes and billionaires who landed there before he even showed up

money well spent

checkmate America.....you can't fight facts

Canadian snowboarding drama teacher schools everyone on economics

ya lets stop maintaining all tourist attractions cuz only governments benefit from them

reductio ad absurdum ftw

i feel like jordan peterson arguing with that chick

"the rubber ducky worked and generated a huge amount of money for local businesses"

"so you're saying that Trudeaus socks generated 1000 billion dollars for the government?"

"no.... ?"

ya lets stop maintaining all tourist attractions cuz only governments benefit from them

reductio ad absurdum ftw

already in the works man

National Park Service Proposes Targeted Fee Increases at Parks to Address Maintenance Backlog 2 - Office of Communications (U.S. National Park Service)

gonna be 100 bucks to see a spot in nature soon

crater lake makes millions a year and already needs a Federal bailout to repair any of their trails again in their lifetime

Crater Lake overdue in maintenance

2017 Enhancing the Visitors Experience

According to the National Park Service, visitors to Crater Lake spent an estimated $65.3 million in local gateway regions while visiting the park in 2016.

looks to me they just need another rubber duck imo

yep, groove compared the statue of liberty and mount rushmore to a giant rubber duck.

because the statue of liberty and mount rushmore were only built for economic generation gg

i feel like jordan peterson arguing with that chick

"the rubber ducky worked and generated a huge amount of money for local businesses"

"so you're saying that Trudeaus socks generated 1000 billion dollars for the government?"

"no.... ?"

i am asking if one duck was a great idea

why not build more?

fix global financial issues by putting these 200k blow up ducks everywhere

profit

as soon as you see the absurdity of that you might grasp the absurdity of your own argument

guy rolled the fucking dice on dumb, with others money, and it possibly paying off (even one time) shouldn't become a celebrated Canadian activity imo

but you guys are different

maybe the socks are his irl lucky charm

so u do care about the socks i see

:rofl:

Back