[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Props to CNN for airing that (it did air, right?) Assuming these people were not pre-screened, they were probably expecting very different responses and still aired it. Baby steps are still steps.

yeah it aired. at 4:57 am, but it did air.

and of course, it's been completely removed now from their site.

They probably just want to have it in their hip pocket to "prove" they are not anti Trump. Seems like it aired around the time Trump came out with his fake news awards which CNN starred in. Apt timing

still working on living wage

above MW

without bernie in his 30's

but gonna be there soon

i recommend that since he wants better wages

he moves to those countries people immigrate from

show them what a great addition he is to their culture and how he makes their lives better with diversity

he is upset he doesn't get paid enough

government can't force people to pay him more

but he is also upset that they outsource and exploit visas

and more upset that we try to deport too many people and wont let the rest of his family abroad come to live here with him

this is clu......it is who he is

public school might not have done much for him......but it did establish his ability to criticize every possible action and reaction, bitch about every choice option, and to cement his life long status in perpetual victimhood

the only thing democrats stand for anymore is *victimhood*

they used to stand for the working class

now? look at 'em -the shit lord party of the snowflakes / crybullies and other whiny bitch degenerates

had a place call me on a saturday for new jerb a few weeks back. i told them some pretty sketchy shit and they still had hiring manager call me. need to study a little more lunix but maybe i have a week (or a few days) to kick my foot back in their door

edit-here let me post you my FB new years party let me show you them

do you go into an interview demanding the same pay and bennies as the owner clu?

after all, he makes bank off your labor and you have none of the risk

it's only fair

do you go into an interview demanding the same pay and bennies as the owner clu?

after all, he makes bank off your labor and you have none of the risk

it's only fair

clu's first day at work

DTzVCDZU0AA2xBI.jpg:large

had a place call me on a saturday for new jerb a few weeks back. i told them some pretty sketchy shit and they still had hiring manager call me. need to study a little more lunix but maybe i have a week (or a few days) to kick my foot back in their door

edit-here let me post you my FB new years party let me show you them

and most of it goes against the swampers like John McCain and HIllary Clinton

the inventors and organizers of all this election fraud, fake dossiers, and foreign pay to play collusion scandals

aint that amusing

Back