[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Captain Tele only spazzposted for 2 hours and then nothing. Should we report this to the authorities? Did someone leave a door unlocked and he's wandered outside? Please come back Tele, the 15 hour spazzposting marathon is a must see on Sundays. Or something.

The Spanish have always been white European. Learn geography, bro. (Moops don't count)

No worries mate. I found the answer I was looking for on the U.S. Census Bureau website.

For the record they aren't considered white European according to the U.S.C.B.

Captain Tele only spazzposted for 2 hours and then nothing. Should we report this to the authorities? Did someone leave a door unlocked and he's wandered outside? Please come back Tele, the 15 hour spazzposting marathon is a must see on Sundays. Or something.
how much more rep does tele have than u

I like how people now try to revise history to make italian/spanish non whites

the spanish had slaves longer than british

They were the most racist of all the European colonizers with their casta tier race system and yes they were white

Some people just don't like wasting time attempting to convince people that obviously have no interest. You can watch this if you want, assuming you haven't already seen it.

Dang, who would of though Sheriff Joe would have better intelligence gathering techniques than the $40Bn CIA, the Secret Service the FBI ...

Recently pardoned inmate can still out hustle the US intelligence gathering community. :rofl:

I like how people now try to revise history to make italian/spanish non whites

the spanish had slaves longer than british

They were the most racist of all the European colonizers with their casta tier race system and yes they were white

Well usually in census they would be considered hispanic.

but they are white, lots of mexicans are white too tho.

26230414_2003966316525604_8922126560354385972_n.jpg
Takes a real Statist motherfucker to see that Bradley wasn't on your side.

I can't help it if you don't do research. There is a lot of things out there that point to the clintons and the podesta's and James alefantis. If you can't see it you're fucking blind.
Brophus, it's not that KC is so much blind, but that the entire US intelligence gathering community numbering 1000's of individuals and costing billions and billions of dollars has let slip through a [strike]Manchurian[/strike] oops Kenyan candidate.

Who would of figured that the Kenyans could fool the CIA, dang. And all this while I was thinking that the only thing they were good at was running marathons. Now we can add faking birth cert's to that list.

Back