[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

2bz7.jpg

some of those photoshop kings should put a hoverhand on him

edit-who am i kidding he a pussygrabbing king

Why does everyone give a fuck about Trump's shit holes?

Any of these retards ever been to any of these places? I have. There are lots of shit hole countries out there and if you don't know that you just haven't been anywhere. Who gives a fuck if he calls them shit holes. Everyone calls Detroit a shit hole because it is. Jesus, talk about a nothing burger. Does nobody have anything better to do than flip out when the orange baboon calls a shit hole a shit hole?

Seeing havax knight for trump is hilarious

I dont care who it is if you are so partisan you knight 24/7 that makes you a massive cuck

Seeing him cuck out is hilarious

u knight for soros 24/7 and you hate on trump 24/7

ur the most massive cuck of all :shrug:

Any of these retards ever been to any of these places? I have. There are lots of shit hole countries out there and if you don't know that you just haven't been anywhere. Who gives a fuck if he calls them shit holes. Everyone calls Detroit a shit hole because it is. Jesus, talk about a nothing burger. Does nobody have anything better to do than flip out when the orange baboon calls a shit hole a shit hole?

nope, they sure don't

Because all the fricken Baizuo's in America are losing their shit because the people in those nations have a darker shade of skin.

Back