[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

of course you don't care and don't cry about sjw star wars shit.

u agree with it. :shrug:

and u can deny it all u want

what is there to agree or disagree with in SW? seriously :eek:

am I supposed to throw a fit because there are female and black lead characters? I just don't care enough about that...it's more annoying that they are shitty characters without bringing your oppressed white male faggottry into it

they are bad movies all on their own, I don't need to manufacture any outrage...

Last edited:
cool trump super saiyan time cover

r7uvl8ui2g901.jpg

With the tax cut, Wal-Mart increased their revenue by around $130 billion. Instantly. Overnight. Without doing anything.

People that think giving their employees 0.5% of that new found wealth is anything more than cheap PR are imbeciles. If Wal-Mart really cared, they'd pay their people something that would actually change their lives. $11/hr Is laughable.

So you just keep championing for those corporate good guys Gandalf.

I think you mean profit, not revenue. A tax cut doesn't increase revenue.
And googling I found this real quick: Walmart U.S. Q1 comps(1) grew 1.4% and Walmart U.S. eCommerce GMV grew 69%

$118B revenue in one quarter, so walmart brings in around 500B annually in revenue, so your $130b figure was pulled out of your ass apparently.

A quick look at wikipedia says they had $220b in revenue in 2002 and $6.7b in profit that year which is about 3% profit margin which is very typical of any business. Call it $15b in profit for ~500b if the margin holds, which would be 5.25b under 35% corporate tax or 3.2b under 21% or roughly $2b in additional profit. If $11 min wage is a $1 increase * 1 mill employees * 1500 hrs (totally guessing the average # of hours) = $1.5 billion back to employees, or 75% of the tax cut.

All very rough estimates, but you get the gist - your whining is pretty far off.

With the tax cut, Wal-Mart increased their revenue by around $130 billion. Instantly. Overnight. Without doing anything.

People that think giving their employees 0.5% of that new found wealth is anything more than cheap PR are imbeciles. If Wal-Mart really cared, they'd pay their people something that would actually change their lives. $11/hr Is laughable.

So you just keep championing for those corporate good guys Gandalf.

stocks up

maybe u should stfu

u don't care about or stand for anything above that

you said so yourself

7M49pd.jpg

before the fake news gets u

serveimage

Last edited:
You have to understand. Your motivation is based on greed and envy. Mine is "good for them". The workers at walmart don't have to work at walmart. They can find employment somewhere else. It's a free country. Yet, for some weird reason, they work there. It's also my experience that the people that work there are glad to have the job.

To be completely fair, why don't you give up whatever stupid job you have, and give it to a walmart employee, so they can have a better life? I mean, if you really care that much about the plight of your fellow man. Why should you have a well paying job and the luxury of posting on a silly internet forum when their are so many other people less fortunate?

Let me know how that turns out.

phaytal really cares

but only if he can get a charitable statement so he can write it off on his taxes

(DRUMPF NOT GOLFING ON HIS DIME)

phaytal really cares

not so much about coal or manufacturing jobs

because it isn't really that many and they don't really matter

nobody really needs coal or to build anything inside this country anymore

phaytal really cares about the bottom line and long term value

but only about his stock portfolio and the returns on that

the rest not so much so

or at all

ever

what is there to agree or disagree with in SW? seriously :eek:

am I supposed to throw a fit because there are female and black lead characters? I just don't care enough about that...it's more annoying that they are shitty characters without bringing your oppressed white male faggottry into it

they are bad movies all on their own, I don't need to manufacture any outrage...

coombz cares about #1

if there is any doubt what that is

just read any coombz post and he will tell you about him

and how awesome he is

well they wouldn't have union job security

and without that, those contributions, how will it give the DNC political advancement and relevancy??

if the rising tide doesn't float all liberal boats and community organizers they shouldn't be allowed to lift at all

Company that won FEMA contract never delivered emergency tarps to Puerto Rico | New York Post

things like this are the only "good ideas" the very charitable clinton foundation and FEMA believe in

as we blame TRUMP for not caring about Puerto Rican brown people

y do we all need the last word?

i mean, we all kno that once u own a noob, there's no more work left 2b done

but if he whimpers "no u" as u walk away from the mangled pile of shit that was his glorious argument, ur always compelled 2 turn around and go "stfu noob i own u" even tho the ownage is already apparent

#Strange!

Back