[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

e3zyv7w7is201.jpg

I dont know how much of this is true or not but it's worthy of discussion.

Former Jeb Bush Staffer Planted Anti-Roy Moore Coverage in Washington Post

Former Jeb Bush campaign staffer Tim Miller was responsible for giving anti-Roy Moore information to the Washington Post, according to text messages obtained by Big League Politics.

Tim Miller is the co-founder of America Rising super PAC, which was paid hundreds of thousands of dollars apiece by the Republican National Committee and the Senate Leadership Fund during the 2016 campaign cycle. Miller now works for Definers, which is a major vendor to America Rising. He served on the Bush campaign in a communications role and has since established himself as an anti-Trump Republican lauded by the anti-Trump left for his opposition to the Republican president.

g League Politics has obtained screenshots of a text conversation between Tim Miller and conservative writer Charles C. Johnson. In the conversation, Miller refers to “Beth.” He is referring to Beth Reinhard, a Washington Post reporter who has pushed the allegations against Moore.

The allegations that Moore pursued young teenage girls have been roundly criticized for alleged factual inaccuracy, and for the Democratic Party connections of at least one accuser.

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell is seen by insiders as fighting against Moore in favor of his Democrat opponent Doug Jones, who is also linked to Bush family strategist Karl Rove, according to insiders.

These text messages reveal a few things: the Republican Establishment’s relationship with the Post’s anti-Moore coverage, the cunning of writer Charles Johnson in trapping Miller, and former Bush staffer Miller’s cluelessness about how to conduct himself in the world of political subterfuge. Miller denied to BLP that he was involved in the Washington Post story “or any others where women spoke out about Judge Moore,” but the text messages below leave no doubt as to his invovlement:[images of texts at link]

This could be exactly like the forged writing on the yearbook. And i agree that even if Moore signed a yearbook, what exactly does that prove? That he signed a yearbook. Thats all. The whole thing... every part of it is a political witch hunt. From canning FrankenJew to setting up Moore. All of it.

you could literally fill a whiteboard with wapo hitpieces against progressives - do yourself a favor and stop reading the political version of people magazine. i'm not expecting you to change your opinion but at least you won't be recognized for parroting bullshit

first it's establishment hit pieces about trump (cuz he's the outsider). then it's trump supporting establishment guy against the outsider. now it's establishment hit pieces about the outsider that trump now supports.

when is the next episode of ken burns Vietnam documentary? do yourself a favor Samuel and watch that - it's on the PBS website. you'll learn far more about the state of American politics (although obliquely) than cheerleader news stories from kochheartland

edit- again, I wouldn't expect you to change your ideology but then at least maybe you could be funny about it like stone or fool

I saw that on reddit too. Am confused. It was the dem senator that just resigned in disgrace for assaulting women. ¿Why is that Republican Jésus?
Just imagine everything he did that actually warrants him stepping down. My god. People get caught with fingers up children's assholes and stay in power.

Just fathom what he really did to be scared enough to resign.

I'm simply looking for consistency in your outrage. You condemn Moore with less proof, regardless of the seriousness of the alleged crimes.

I absolutely condemn Moore with less proof.

Answer me this Fool - Would you hire a man to run your company if he was actively accused of sexual assault / misconduct by 9 different women, and openly admitted to seeking teen pussy whilst in his mid 30s?

Last edited:
I absolutely condemn Moore with less proof.

Answer me this Fool - Would you hire a man to run your company if he was actively accused of sexual assault / misconduct by 9 different women, and openly admitted to seeking teen pussy whilst in his mid 30s?

Are the 9 women credible or do they work for his main rivals company and are represented by his ex wife?

Just imagine everything he did that actually warrants him stepping down. My god. People get caught with fingers up children's assholes and stay in power.

Just fathom what he really did to be scared enough to resign.

#pizzagate@!

answer me this fatal - would you not fuck a 17 year old if you were in your 30s?

:lol:

Of course not.

Remember the perennial losers who were in college and still trolling for or banging high schoolers? Multiply that by 1000 and you have yourself the Roy Moore types.

Back