[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

haha

oqbzu9vl4z001.jpg

Q. How do you know that havax will believe absolutely any illogical, clearly made up bollocks that is presented to him?

A. He's a Christian

please tell me you don't believe mk-ultra was a real cia program

so i can laugh at you

When thees retards think mind control, they picture a cartoon villain talking into a microphone giving orders to his victims

Jason Kotz serial rapist from Chicago posting about how I posted a Twitter pic never seen this before

Britain First Denounced By Every Major Christian Denomination In The UK

And no, Donnie will not be ashamed of it. He's not ashamed of anything, that's part of being a narcissist.

lol

u actually agree w/ me despite opening w "NO UR SO WRONG"

disappointingly common occurrence w/ ppl raised in bad neighborhoods of the internet (aka reddit)

2 clarify:

do u think donnie or any of the ~:flag: real american christians :flag:~ who voted for him believe in the validity of voices from groups that are so clearly being held hostage under the threat of mass violence and rape at the hands of their radical islamic occupiers? are they going to think there's an honest motivation behind a message coming from groups which they believe will face prosecution and fines under the uk government's hate crime legislation if these groups speak up in their own defense?

all these ppl r doing is helping donnie familiarize ppl w/ the propaganda videos they supposedly condemn

Last edited:
lol

do u think donnie or any of the ~:flag: real american christians :flag:~ who voted for him believe in the validity of...

Nope.

Donnie believes in whatever's good for Donnie. Donnie's voters believe whatever Donnie asks them to. There's no room for pesky facts or logic in there anywhere if acknowledging them goes against their established views. It's a common trait for those of any extreme viewpoint.

Nope.

Obama believes in whatever's good for Obama. Obama's voters believe whatever Obama asks them to. There's no room for pesky facts or logic in there anywhere if acknowledging them goes against their established views. It's a common trait for those of any extreme viewpoint.

yep

did I post this here already I don't know it's been along week maga

edit- holy fuck roadman shaq from "the thing goes brrrap brrap brraap" commented on ugly video c-c-combo perfect

Last edited:
clu is wrong tho

indeed, the never-trump swamp things would be happy if trump were replaced w/ pence

however, the base that carried trump to victory over Her Royal Cuntiness (aka we, the patriots of tribalwar gaming news dotcom) would reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeege for weeks and probably brandish our murder assault death kill automatic machine guns with a bump stock and a thing which tells time

people would bitch and moan 4 sure but alphabet soup mockingbirds would sing full force on breitbart and buy him a new rolex to say it's OK guys this is nps.

in a perfect world where DNC elites are mailed anthrax and replaced by true progressives, when a real president of the people is nominated who bully pulpits the states that matter into passing a constitutional amendment to buying out healthcare companies at cost to nationalize healthcare, I hope ur friends will do the right thing and fight alongside teh good fight when they jfk sanders

edit- it's OK to hate black culture there is a lot of bad in parts of it. blacks don't own a monopoly over that type of groupthink attitude though so its impotent to keep perspective. i'm sure a lot of blacks are aware of their role in stepping out of some cycles but believe this - after getting jammed up recently with a lot of bulllshit I can totally understand why they don't trust or like cops. whether or not that forms a basis of good decision making when they speed off from cops and get shot to death, or what's worse, when they comply with cops and it happens anyways (and to whites too) is another matter

Last edited:
Back