[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

soaking the middle class for earners over $730k go buy a rope and hang yourself stooge

This is the one I am looking at right now. What do you think? Has Auto level. 1 button and hydraulic legs come down and self level the trailer. Washer and dryer.. dishwasher.

unit_tech_drawing_201704050315272020616329.jpg

unit_photo_201709010224444310427171.JPG

unit_photo_201709010224451341257436.JPG

unit_photo_201709010224479152404301.JPG

unit_photo_201709010224434311110745.JPG

yeah this tax cut is trash

i am ok if it burns like the rest of their policies

and GOP gets populist upheaval like they had in Alabama recently

we need more swamp back filling is the only message i see right now

I agree. We knew we were getting fucked. Look at the debt? I am just celebrating that this is not Hillary's plan or it would have been much worse

v nice, but pls don't call it camping

"mobile command center for the defense of american regions still not awash with sin in the eyes of god" is the preferred nomenclature

pls

"mobile command center for the defense of american regions still not awash with sin in the eyes of god" is the preferred nomenclature

pls

But all I do is sleep and get high in it then go back outside. But MCCDAR is doable I guess

I agree. We knew we were getting fucked. Look at the debt? I am just celebrating that this is not Hillary's plan or it would have been much worse

gary cohn has gots to go

guy is irl dyslexic, autistic, goldman sachs jew who thinks it costs 1k to fix up a kitchen these days

guy is so out of touch with reality it is no wonder he says and does what he does.

it is like exactly live having a mentally retarded accountant give you financial advice

how he got his job is the only question i have left.....but the answer is the same as how he became partner at goldman in four short years despite not being able to do basic math or investing

pls

at least he doesn't have to worry about the mortgage interest rate deduction the new tax plan is talking about doing away with

gary cohn has gots to go

guy is irl dyslexic, autistic, goldman sachs jew who thinks it costs 1k to fix up a kitchen these days

guy is so out of touch with reality it is no wonder he says and does what he does.

it is like exactly live having a mentally retarded accountant give you financial advice

how he got his job is the only question i have left.....but the answer is the same as how he became partner at goldman in four short years despite not being able to do basic math or investing

Oh I agree. However, if people think Hillary would have done any different they don't realize that Hillary is the wealthy. She would have protected that class too

Oh I agree. However, if people think Hillary would have done any different they don't realize that Hillary is the wealthy. She would have protected that class too

i am cracking up watching rich white liberals in CA bitch about this tax plan raising their taxes when that has been their solution to everything for decades in this state.

oh goooooood times

got to enjoy the shit show for what it is......what it always will be

How can taxes not be high? Someone has to pay for this shit. Mad at the taxes? Focus your anger where it belongs.

City offering to pay homeless a years worth of rent if they leave town | New York Post
The city wants the homeless to get out of town — and is offering to pay a full year’s rent to those willing to abandon the five boroughs.

Under a pilot program quietly launched last month, shelter residents who have been in the system for at least 90 days and have a source of income can get 12 months of rent paid up-front virtually anywhere they can find an apartment.

Their travel expenses to vamoose would also be paid under a program already in place known as Project Reconnect.

“The plan to send some families outside of New York City only speaks to the devastating lack of affordable housing here for low-income families,” said Giselle Routhier, policy director at the Coalition For The Homeless. “While it could be beneficial to a small subset of families, we would also be concerned about the short-term nature of the assistance and the stability of families at the end of the year.”

In the past five years, the city has paid $1.2 million in travel expenses — the only expense that was previously covered — for 2,512 families who relocated outside the five boroughs. Last year, the top destinations were Florida, Puerto Rico and North Carolina, according to DHS.

With the shelter population hovering near 60,000, the city is desperate to find new living spaces for the homeless.

Asked about the initiative, GOP mayoral candidate Nicole Malliotakis said the city should be focusing more on job training and local support services.

“Once again Mayor de Blasio believes hardworking New Yorkers’ pockets are bottomless pits,” she told The Post.

paying for others bad bad behavior with endless new bribes from other peoples tax money........so that we, the collective, can feel better about ourselves, our efforts (via others effort) and the life long public servant careers opportunities this has enabled for our now newly elitist class of rulers

it is almost like this was supposed to eat itself one day.......one day very soon

People like clu crack me up. All bent out of shape about the taxes... but he is first in line to give away free shit. It is a complete and total disconnect from reality.

Have the rich EVER paid their fair share under any parties president? Nope. And they never will. Just except it and show some fucking logic about who is paying for the shit you so freely give away.

Speaking of homeless... doesn't this one instance sorta prove being homeless is a choice?

Georgetown.bank teller stole $185,000 from homeless customer with garbage bag of cash - The Washington Post

A 29-year-old bank teller stole more than $185,000 from a homeless customer who tried to deposit a garbage bag full of cash at a Wells Fargo branch in Georgetown, according to court filings and attorneys in the case.

The victim was unnamed in court filings but was described as a homeless street vendor and longtime Wells Fargo customer who had more than one account that had gone dormant because of a lack of activity.

In plea papers, Davis acknowledged that the customer had “thousands of dollars of cash” that he wanted to deposit in October 2014, but he lacked identification. Davis told the customer where to get ID documents and a Social Security card, and also noted the customer “had a surprisingly large balance with the bank,” according to a signed, three-page statement of the crime.

yeah this tax cut is trash

i am ok if it burns like the rest of their policies

and GOP gets populist upheaval like they had in Alabama recently

we need more swamp back filling is the only message i see right now

populist upheaval nigger please thanks a lot I needed a laugh today. that fucking guy looked like he was dressed up for halloween

populist upheaval nigger please thanks a lot I needed a laugh today. that fucking guy looked like he was dressed up for halloween

could be worse

he could have been maxine waters, nancy pelosi

Roy Moore pulls out gun at Alabama campaign rally

serveimage

or you know, any of the absolutely provable criminal retards the DNC has front running and winning elections right now

LOL

i mean last populist candidate DNC had was a lady who faked being native american

so she could get a 200k ivy league professor job
so she could use that as soap box to lecture about big banks and usury banking
so she could elevate herself to politics
so she could use that position to cash in on speaking gigs funded by big banks and hedgefunds
in hopes that she could raise enough money to run for President in 2020

now that is what makes me laugh.......that is my good time giggle

Last edited:
i mean how bad is it when it takes irl yosemite sam to show you that your party is full of shit and that a devout chrisitian fanatic^1000 is better than your status quo in this country?

sanjuanmayor_cnn_sscreenshot_092917.jpg

maybe she should deliver some of this relief aid and stop making new campaign t-shirts and hats?

Trump Texas on Twitter:

DK79oudUIAAjwwy.jpg

DK-1TkjXoAAlm87.jpg

U.S. MILITARY ON PUERTO RICO: S WHY | HuffPost

these are things that me laugh

you are getting not just beat......but hammered by cartoon characters

niggas be asking how the hell did we get here?

this is how

DK7u1FGUIAAjtz4.jpg

and i got a hat to match it

DK_YTVNW4AARVFP.jpg

DK6QPrhU8AAvaRD.jpg

Last edited:
1i0b.png

this is soros boss

wow is that a gem

just got done reading about how this family has spent the past 200 years ruining the planet after propping up one globalist candidate at a time

couldn't kill enough people to get Rosevelt's elected

couldn't kill enough Kennedy's to keep it going forever

oh the rothchilds

Back