[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Why would he try to scam a government agency that doesn't have any money?

They are broke for one reason. Trump abusing the system. 18 family members yet 42 protected. Absorbent bills for Trump real estate rental costs. $60k for golf cart rentals?

Quit shilling Fool. You're better than that.

They are broke for one reason. Trump abusing the system. 18 family members yet 42 protected. Absorbent bills for Trump real estate costs. $60k for golf cart rentals?

yeah, come on, fool!

don't you know that every single thing that's wrong with anything in America is trumps fault?

fuck man, when are you going to get this through your thick fucking skull, bro?

it's all trump, no one else is to blame!

They are broke for one reason. Trump abusing the system. 18 family members yet 42 protected. Absorbent bills for Trump real estate rental costs. $60k for golf cart rentals?

Secret Service states that isn't the case, that it is a decade long situation. Are you suggesting the Secret Service is not telling the truth?

Yeah - those absorbent bills are just soaking the funds up.

American first was always the plan that's why we bombed Syria and dropped moabs and we are going into afganistan with more troops!

Thank God we got rid of bannon and signed Soros !

Yeah - those absorbent bills are just soaking the funds up.

The Secret Service is broke for other reasons guys.

It had nothing to do with having to pay Donald Trump $500/night per room for dozens of rooms every time they need to watch out for the orange leader at Mar-a-Lago.

Or the $400k/week it costs to rent out a floor of Trump Towers to watch after his wife and son.

Chump change boys.

Last edited:
america first boys but let's make sure afghanistan gets taken care of before we do anything

while ur talking points are forcing the ghan down our throats can you comment on iraq and syria where hundreds of thousands of displaced civilians are returning to their homes and few are currently being displaced

yeah, come on, fool!

don't you know that every single thing that's wrong with anything in America is trumps fault?

fuck man, when are you going to get this through your thick fucking skull, bro?

it's all trump, no one else is to blame!

dont u do the same thing tho with obama

lmao

ok we'll take care of iraq and syria too but no one else!! for real this time!!!

yes of course [strike]peace[/strike] less death? in iraq and syria coupled with the dismantling of isis is on par with afghanistan

ty for ur insight

It's moab time trust me Soros is on board boys why do u think he got rid of bannon ! Ivanka wants 2 save the babies :lol:

Last edited:
dont u do the same thing tho with obama

lmao

lmao actually no

I don't

I will admit that he is the cause of a lot of the things that are wrong with this country, but not everything like phaytal spews everytime with his massive hatred for trump.

I admit Trump has done a lot of good like passing Russia sanctions, bombing Syria, not building the wall, promoting Jared and Gary Cohn! Letting McMaster & Kelly fire mooch and bannon ! What a great globalist!

soros trump report card:

tryoycg.png

we are so fucked

between trolls that just don't give a fuck about our destruction and msm/antifa actively seeking it

fucked, I tell you

it was a good run, boys

let's get on with it. make it quick.

Back