[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread v2

This morning, you, Scooby and the rest were saying that abortion in Europe is far more restrictive than in any state in the USA.

I don't get it..

Europe’s growing abortion nightmare
In most European Union countries, legal restrictions are already a major hurdle for women who want to terminate a pregnancy, as abortion is regulated in the criminal code.
“Abortions are not legal in Austria,” said Anna Maria Lampert from Changes for Women — a Vienna-based NGO raising funds to help pregnant women get access to safe abortions. In Austria, abortion has been regulated through the criminal code since 1975. “You are exempt from punishment in the first three months of pregnancy if you voluntarily decide to have an abortion. But that doesn’t mean they’re legal,” she said.
“Why is [abortion] in the penal code?” asked Elke Graf, head of the pro:woman ambulatorium in Vienna. “There is no other law that deals with the body of a living being.”

Meanwhile, in Germany, a legally mandatory three-day counseling and cooling-off period further complicates any attempt to get an abortion. “Psychological counseling is an additional burden that makes a difficult situation even worse for women,” said Dr. Cemil Yaman, who heads the Linz-based Institut Gynomed. And in all his years of experience, he said, “not one in 10 women” seeking abortion has doubted her decision.
Furthermore, in Hungary, pregnant women are forced to listen to the heartbeat of the unborn child starting from the first ultrasound, even before deciding whether they might want to have an abortion. And in Poland, which has the strictest legal provisions in the EU by far, abortion is now allowed only in cases of rape, incest or if the pregnancy endangers the mother’s life.

If the pro-life crew are trying to persuade here, I'm not seeing it.
I see name-calling, crying, and throwing up hands and saying "how the country is fucked." That isn't the way to convince anyone.
If anything, the fence-sitters have read your posts, and decided to fall on the side of pro-choice.

Well done.
This is good we now have a childless geek loser AND a drunken suicidal native father of bastard children to tell us about abortions IM HERE FOR IT 🍻 :popcorn:

Take a drink every time vanster brings up his education 3 2 1

Where are you getting your information?

If the pro-life crew are trying to persuade

Lemme stop you right there chief
I wouldn't try to persuade you into using a functional parachute before jumping off the plane. As far abortion I'm sure the poor woman who fathered your children has all sorts of regrets

Lemme stop you right there chief
I wouldn't try to persuade you into using a functional parachute before jumping off the plane. As far abortion I'm sure the poor woman who fathered your children has all sorts of regrets
My children are bastards? I drink alcohol? Where are you getting your information?

abortion is very serious emotional issue guys, is literally murder and it's time to take personal responsibility

<insert abortion joke here>

:joop:

abortion is very serious emotional issue guys, is literally murder
It gets very emotional when God-Squad people learn they are actually in a very small minority.

In answer to your <insert joke>

"Vanster's Abortion Clinic and Pizzeria, where your loss is our sauce, how may I help you?"

A two-dimensional thinker sees the world as a polarized place. Who you are and what you believe becomes categorical. It is either one way or the other. These individuals can see facts, but truth eludes them because the facts are generally considered without context.

The problem with two dimensional thinkers is that they skew, or misinterpret, facts in order force them into a two dimensional framework. As a result, they frequently have “the facts”, but do not know, or are misrepresenting, the truth.

It gets very emotional when God-Squad people learn they are actually in a very small minority.

In answer to your <insert joke>

"Vanster's Abortion Clinic and Pizzeria, where your loss is our sauce, how may I help you?"
You're one sick puppy, I'll give you that.

But let me ask you a question.

You have 3 boys, right? Let's say we went back in time to when the dumb ass woman that let you stick your penis in her found out she was pregnant with each boy. If you knew then what you know now about your 3 boys, but instead she said "fuck you and you don't have a say in this, i'm aborting" each time she was pregnant with one of them, would you just step back and say hey that's cool, your body your choice... or would you actually want a say in it?

no we're all trying to figure out why u think a blastocyst is a child

although it probably has something to do with why u also hate the vax, pretty sure that's related
I kinda like this cael
is it your final answer?
I'm with you
After a blastocyst
No Abortion
Maleficent agrees too

great im glad we agreed on the starting point lol

im taking some ~personal responsibility~ to push the murder agenda forward

i think any woman that chooses to murder her baby should also get a free hysterectomy included immediately afterward to save us all the trouble later on down the road. :shrug:

Seems petty in comparison to your end goal but I will take California drug testing for welfare as a close enough win

we should definitely get the state to perform forced sterilizations again, when has that ever gone wrong

the i hate vax mandates crowd getting real feisty with other ppls bodies

:joop:

u sure care a lot about whether someone else cares about what other people do with their body

it's like care squared

You're one sick puppy, I'll give you that.

But let me ask you a question.

You have 3 boys, right? Let's say we went back in time to when the dumb ass woman that let you stick your penis in her found out she was pregnant with each boy. If you knew then what you know now about your 3 boys, but instead she said "fuck you and you don't have a say in this, i'm aborting" each time she was pregnant with one of them, would you just step back and say hey that's cool, your body your choice... or would you actually want a say in it?
I had a say in it.

Back