[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread v2

All done then.

Trump wins, right?

Err
wait

lol well, no

he still has a TON of deep state and biden admin cronies/judges that will find something else to charge/indict him with, that's obvious. :shrug:

tbh, i think it's getting too close, to the point where they may even attempt to just go ahead and assassinate him.

I'll say this, though, if somehow Trump manages to dodge the assassination attempts and the deep state indictment storm and he wins the election, the ree from you and others WILL DEFINITELY blob out the sun

lol well, no

he still has a TON of deep state and biden admin cronies/judges that will find something else to charge/indict him with, that's obvious. :shrug:

tbh, i think it's getting too close, to the point where they may even attempt to just go ahead and assassinate him.

I'll say this, though, if somehow Trump manages to dodge the assassination attempts and the deep state indictment storm and he wins the election, the ree from you and others WILL DEFINITELY blob out the sun
Can Don be assassinated without a HUGE blowback which would most likely turn violent given the current political landscape?

If I was opposing him, I would not want that.

If I was a third party that wants to sow discontent in the western world I would be all for it.

If I was a third party that wants to sow discontent in the western world I would be all for it.

see, THIS is what i'm afraid of, and why i believe it may happen.

Soros/Klaus/Gates and others are JUST THAT.

and as we all know, they certainly have the means to get it done.

Havax has been taking some many L's he's become a doomer now as some form of cope

not even severed or havax fully believe in maga anymore

Sad! :harambe:

The last thing I want is for him to be shot.
Martyring him would ruin everything for everybody. We would all lose.

Can't trust Donald he'll imprison his political rivals and start nuclear ww3

:ROFLMAO: oops how's it goin 'Murica

Is the closet calling you yet Vinny? You are the epitome of losers trying to bring down America.
Before you go, know that you will lose.
A witness in President Donald Trump’s “hush money” trial in New York has testified that Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg’s star witness held a grudge against the defendant.

Michael Cohen, who previously served as Trump’s personal attorney in the run-up to the 2016 election, was bitter that the 45th president didn’t offer him his dream job in the White House, the witness told the court.

The witness was Keith Davidson, an attorney who represented former adult star Stormy Daniels and former Playboy model Karen McDougal.

The testimony spells doom for Cohen, who previously denied wanting a White House role while himself testifying during a Congressional hearing.

Davidson continued his testimony before the court on Thursday.

He said that Cohen had been hopeful that he would land a position as White House Chief of Staff or Attorney General in the lead-up to Trump’s first inauguration.

Davidson also recounted that Cohen had been upset he was “not going to Washington” following Trump’s win in 2016.

“Can you f—ing believe I’m not going to Washington after everything I’ve done for that guy?” he quoted Cohen saying during an angry rant about Trump.

“I can’t believe I’m not going to Washington… I’ve saved his a*s…,” Davidson recounted of a conversation he had had with Chohen in December following the 2016 election.

He described a “despondent and saddened Michael Cohen.”

Back