[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread v2

Speaking of triggered how many of you snowflakes were triggered over the "Russian Bounty" story :lol:

Q-Berts have nothing on the lib lies

he does it all the time. it's his modus operandi.
ppl generally have a laugh and talk about whatever topic is at hand.
meanwhile lawndart is being his usual pathetic self - desperately trying to get some kind of response out of people he dislikes, so he can then project that they are 'triggered'.
but he's the miserable, perpetually triggered one. he's just can't face up to it, so he puts it onto people who couldn't care less.

lozza likes to eknight for his libtard buddies and follow me around. He just says the same stupid shit over and over.

meanwhile lawndart is being his usual pathetic self - desperately trying to get some kind of response out of people he dislikes, so he can then project that they are 'triggered'.
but he's the miserable, perpetually triggered one. he's just can't face up to it, so he puts it onto people who couldn't care less.

so you don't think that skipper is a triggered loser asshole?

you're wrong there, buddy.

haha thanks for proving my point ..sorry I upset you so much.

TW communication.

Poster 1: hahaha you care loser, I don't. Therefore I win.

Poster 2: I'm rubber you're glue, whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you

Rinse and reeeeeeepeat

Why do you respond to him?

Back